Chapter 15

Few weeks later ....

Khalil
---------

Tammy called last night saying she was going into labor, but it was just contractions. " aye Bryn I'll be right back."

"Don't come back... but okay "

I don't know what's up with Bryn but she need to fix her attitude. Every time I start talking bout Tammy she always got something smart to say. that'll change real quick though..

Bryn
--------
I hate Khalil. I hate him. I don't know wether this is the hormones or if I really just hate him. This Tammy thing is pissing me off, instead of him helping me with the room and stuff he's at Tammy's helping her for the past three days. I don't know what the rush is because her baby isn't due till after mine so I feel some type of way. luckily my sister , Tara is helping a lot. "Tara make sure the crib is at an angle to the corner ! And move the chair over there !"

"Girl. chill out, you got me doing all this by myself. yo lazy ass just directing orders."

"Sorry , I'm just over whelmed... if Khalil was here to help he would know."

"Stop being mad at the man, he has two pregnant women trying to get stuff together, look girl , you are his WIFE, she's a hoe who wants attention."

"If I'm his WIFE then why should I have to compete with his time !" I begin to tear up a little. I excuse myself and go to the bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet and see the abortion pills I bought a few months back when I didn't want to have his baby. I swipe them out the way and look for my vitamins. The front door slams close and I knew that was Khalil, always forgetting something. I come out from the bathroom and see Khalil running up the steps. "why are you back.... " I ask looking him up and down.

"Because I forgot something. drop the attitude."

"Whatever...just go."

"Bryn, seriously what's wrong with you ?"

I walk away and enter my baby's room. I begin painting the wall again.The door slams and I know he left. "was I wrong ? " Tara fans me off and points to the phone. "what ? I'm not calling him..he needs to call ME." Tara shakes her head and turns up the music.

Khalil
---------

"Hey , what's up with you ma? What you need help with. "

"Okay. I need help decorating because it's a ....BOY!"

"I thought you said you wanted to be surprised? Well we having a little man!

"Yeah.. I did , but I was like what's the use?"

"Aight cool. "

While Tammy sits down I'm painting and decorating the room. I know Bryn wanted me to help her with that but , I mean she had my first two , IF this baby Is mine I want to take on full responsibility and treat it like my first two. "Aye where you want the crib at?

"Uhhh... right here. no wait right there."

"Ight. I'm done for the day, you hungry ?"

"I'm pregnant of course I'm hungry. where we eating !"

"Calm down ma. we gone eat at in and out burger." I grab my keys and head for the door with Tammy behind me.

-------------

Jay
------

Bryn called me earlier asking for me to take her out. we haven't spoke in some time so I didn't care. I pull up to her house and honk the horn. She walks out with her purse and house keys. "hey how's it been??"