Chapter 29: get ready, get set, run!

Bryn
5:00 pm ...

We arrive back home early in the morning today. surprisingly I'm not tired. I'm glad we're back ,because all the stuff that went down in Colorado. Luckily, the kids don't come back for another two days. So I have to share the house with Khalil for two days.

I get up, fix lunch for the both of us, and clean up the mess I made in the kitchen. "Khalil get up , I made food downstairs." he smiles getting up and spinning me around laying me on the bed. " I had a dream." I laugh and nod for him to continue. " it was about you and I. We were out somewhere on an exotic island I bought and all we did was have sex. Then, you cooked me some dinner and I ate it off you. Then, I made you go skinny dipping and we had sex after too. Just imagined if that really happened." he smirked and kiss my cheek causing me to blush. "we should do that, and Ya know." he says in between kisses. "Go eat. I'll think about it.." I smirk and go to the bathroom.

"Hey, girl, we throwing Khalil a surprise birthday party tonight at the Lounge. bring him at 9:00 ight? " Says Aaliyahh in the phone. "okay, text me the directions." I say and hang up. I dial Chanel's number and she picks up the second dial tone. "yep? "." What time do we need to come to your house for the thingy ?" I ask looking around making sure Khalil's no where around. "around 8:00". "gotcha , thanks."

Two hours later....

"Khalil get ready, I'm taking you to dinner -my treat. it's an additional birthday gift." he nods and walks up stairs. I shower in the guest room and do my hair. I curl my hair and pick out my outfit. I pick out cheetah print pants and this black graphic tee shirt and a paisley gray/gold blazer with black heels. Khalil comes out the bathroom with his fresh cut , white button up shirt , black leather pants , and tan jimmy cho shoes. "ready to go babes?" he nods and I grab the keys to go. "what restaurant we going to?" I turn up the music and ignore him. "Bryn..don't you hear me speaking to you?" He says turning down the music. "yeah I do.." he shakes his head and sits back and relax.

I texted Chanel before arrived and she said they're hiding now. We get out the car and go in to the Lounge. Soon as we walk in everyone says 'SURPRISE' and Khalil laughs and kiss my cheek. "thank you baby" he says as we walk to the VIP section. "don't thank me, I didn't plan this. actually I don't know who did." he nods and calls for some drinks. in walks this thick girl with blonde hair. I will admit , she's pretty.Not prettier than me though.. "Khalil who's that? " He turns around and smiles. I furrow my eyebrows , Khalil gets up and brings her over to us. She looks real familiar. She stares me up and down , then smiles. "I'm Keisha. and you are ?"." The mother of his three children and his lady, and you are ?" I say with attitude. "don't trip" she smirks then sits next to Khalil. i get up from my seat and goes to sit next to Chanel and Liyahh. "girl what's wrong , enjoy the time with yo man." I look at her then roll my eyes."Dont even want to be near him. If SHE is next to him. " we all glance over there and look at her. "girl you better go over there and let that hoe know , that You're his wife and he's not going anywhere boo." I laugh and nod. i push my boobs up and fix my clothes. " baby want to dance?" I say sitting on his lap. "Nah, I'm talking with my boys. ". I roll my eyes and walk away, I've never been so embarrassed. I call Derrick and tell him to come , at least I know he would want to dance with me.

I go to the bar and order me a Bloody Mary with extra vodka and go sit by myself in a corner. "I see you like being by yo self." says Derrick laughing. I hug him and bring him to the dance floor. "perfect timing , this is my song." Remember the time by Michael Jackson comes on and he puts his hands on my hips and dances with me. " do Ya remember the time , when we fell in love. " we both sang in unison. "you're off key. " I say to him laughing. He spins me around and laughs. " shut up." I order another drink and take a seat in the corner with Derrick. "They're about to blow out the cake Bryn!" Says Chanel grabbing my hand.