New years special❤️

Bryn

"Pass me the vodka Khalil, oh and pass me the cup." I say as I continue dancing with Chanel and monte. " holdup , German passin me the blunt." I roll my eyes and get it myself. "Ayo, what's yo problem? Why you got a attitude?" He grabs my arm. " did I say I had one? Just shut the fuck up and smoke yo lil blunt." I yank my arm away and sit down with my back facing him. " You just gone let ha talk to ya like that ? Shawdy disrespectful yo. if that was my girl I would've put ha ass in check." I cocked my head towards German and his other friends and stood up. " I ain't yo girl therefore yo ass not gone do shit! Neither is this punk over here, so shut alltat shit up. " I say walking over to my seat. "Aye lemme talk to you for a minute " Khalil says grabbing my arm and leading me to dance. "why are we dancing ? You hate dancing." he grabs my butt and kisses me. "I can't love on you now? Yo look so Damn sexy in that dress. aye but yo ass gone stop talking to me like that." I furrow my eyebrows and grin. "like what? Oh you wanna be in charge?! Mmhm?" He pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear. "I am in charge, just wait till we get home. We gone bring the New Years in right." I giggle. "Ok. well, we can go now and get this over with."." Nah, just wait." the song ends and we walk to our VIP section. "Ya put her ass in check didn't ya? That's my-". "SHUT THE HELL UP! you always sayin sh-" Khalil pulls me by my waist and sits me down. "Aye calm down, you know how German is." I glare at German and he sticks out his tongue. "take me home! Now!". "Nah we can't go now. You need to chill out ma." I roll my eyes. "take me home now, or I'm leaving with out you." I grab my purse and look at him. "Im not leaving yet , so sit ya ass down Bryn. you on games right now and I'm just trynna kick it with my boys." I nod my head and smile. "Okay, I'm going to the bathroom.". " aight me too, I'll go with you. lets go."

Khalil walks up behind me slithering his hands around my waist and waits in the line with me. " Oh baby you don't have to wait. I'll be out in a minute.".
" Nah it's ight, I know what you trynna do.". " and that is ??" I glare at him.
"Leave me." I laugh in confusion. "What ? No" the lady comes out of the bathroom and I go in leaving Khalil outside. I wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom fast. I go downstairs to the door and walk out the club and walking home. " You want a ride sexy?" I roll my eyes and politely speak to the guy. " No thanks". " Cmon its 11:40." I roll my eyes , again. " I said no thanks sir. " he drives off and I continue to walk to the nearest bus station.

Khalil

"Aye where's Bryn? " I ask German and Chanel. "I saw her leaving. She was in a rush." Jordan says. " Thank god , I was finna put her ass in check since yo ass wasn't." I glare at German and walk over to him. " what you say?"." I said I'm glad-" I punched him in his jaw leaving him on the ground. "Don't talk about my wife again. " I yell at him.
" aye Chanel where you think she go ?" I say grabbing my stuff to go. " She probably went home.". "but I have my keys." she shrugs her shoulders and I dap Jordan and hug Chanel.

I get in the car driving towards home. I see Bryn sitting at a bus station laying on a old women talking. I pull over and get out the car. Bryn sits up and gets her bag. "Bryn get in the car lets go." I help her into the backseat and she lays down. "Khalil! " She says whispering in my ear. "Yes Bryn ? Go to sleep." ." I want you, Now. I want you to please me." a smirk grows across my face. "ight, when we get home. " she parks the car and climbs in my lap. "I want you now. "

Bryn POV

I climb in his lap slowly moving my hips and kissing him. I know for a fact he's enjoying every minute of this. I bite his ear and he grabs my boobs rubbing them while I kiss him. "Please, baby please." I beg him. "Ight, in the car or house because we're right around the corner." he says driving.
" You better drive fast." I wink and climb in the back seat. "ouch." I say as he slaps my butt.

As we pull up I get out and run upstairs to change. its 11:50 and it's almost New Years. I take off my clothes and put on the other lingerie set Khalil got me for Christmas. " aye Bryn where you at ?" I push my boobs up and wait for him to come in. " I'm here baby." I walk out in the hallway and I push him against the wall kissing him. "Let's do it somewhere different." I say and he leads me downstairs to his man cave. "kiss me." He picks me up and takes my clothes on and the clocks strikes 12 midnight. "happy new year" we both say and begin...

Short something something ... but I wanted to update even though it's late. Anyways , Happy New Year ,be safe 💚