Chapter 23: jamaica

Bryn

It's so beautiful. Im definitely going to get turnt. "Girl lets go, we gonna go to the beach first so get yo stuff on."says Chanel putting on her string bikini. i take off my clothes and change quickly. "Damnnnn, since when did you grow a booty. " says Chanel slapping my butt. "since I had three kids. I don't have a stomach , that I'm glad for." Chanel chuckles and I grab my wallet and head out the room.

"This damn sun , it's going to burn me bitch. " Riyanna says laughing. "We told you to put on sunblock on hoe." Monté walks down in some tight booty shorts and no shirt. "Well, well look at this. " Riyanna says laughing. " Monté what the hell you got on ?" I chuckle
"Something you don't... now hunny where is the liquor!" We enjoy the afternoon at the beach and chill for a little at the hotel, till tonight.

Khalil

"I called her , she ain't answer her phone." I say to Jordan.

"Oh , damn. she ain't tell you ? " Jordan says laughing.

"Tell me what?" I say slowly and glance at him.

"She went to Jamaica with the girls and shit. That's where Chanel is... damn , can't believe she ain't tell you."

"I can't believe her. How she gone leave me and go somewhere nice for herself and shit, without even telling me. " I raise my voice and pace back and forth.

"Aye man, good thing they coming back on Tuesday. Yall need to serious talk, this shit just getting worse."

"Nah, I talked to mama. I was.. going to take her skiing for Christmas, and mama said apologize, make things right But this is just foul..."

"Yeah , I mean she could've told you. Now , you can't practice for two days."

"And we got a game SATURDAY!" I pace back& forth, figuring out a solution.

"Call her. Just try it. " Jordan hands me my phone and dials her number. the dial tone rings then it goes straight to voicemail. "Call Chanel , here. " I dial her number and on the second dial tone she answers.

"Hey chan, give the phone to Bryn please." I wait till I hear Bryn pick up.

"Hello?"

"Aye , what the hell is wrong with you? You got me showing up to the store and shit , you ain't even in the country.How come yo ass ain't tell me."

"I do what I want, Problem?"

"Yeah I do. You could at least told me, I got a game Saturday. I need to practice, and yo ass takin trips and shit." I semi-yell into the speaker.

"That's next weekend, I'm here now so you can't do anything about it."

"I can, you wouldn't want me to. But when you get back you gone see."

"Oh shut up. You aren't going to do nothing to me, you always say that but nothing happens.. "

"Yeah ight. we gone see." I hang up and I get Madison to change her diaper. Jordan fixes the kids food and I grab Madison's bottle. "so what we gone do today?" I chuckle and Jordan laughs."Nothing, I got kids." Jordan laughs and nods his head. "so do I, we sound like single moms. " I laugh and turn on Love and hip hop LA.

Bryn

"Girl , I'm not tripping over him. He misses me, then try to use some lame excuse. Like I care ?" I tell Chanel. "Mhm but Bryn don't you think you were wrong , You didn't even tell him that you left the country!" I nod. Chanel has a point though, But I don't care I was mad. " You have a point... I was mad." Chanel shakes her head. "I think you may want to leave, like asap... or this is going to get worse." I shake my head no." But Chanel ...come on! I just got here.. I'll leave a day earlier then ? Okay?" Chanel nods in agreement and we get ready to go out for the night. My first and tomorrow will probably be my last day in Jamaica...