Chapter 4 : day out

Khalil

Today brynn and I decided to take the kids to the beach in Malibu. I get ready while brynn is getting the kids ready. I put on some cargo shorts and a Tommy Hilfiger tee.

"Brynn you finished getting them ready ? they need to eat before they go."

Tylen won't put on her swim suit! I'll fix their food , just get Tylen dressed please ?!

" Ightt, just make their food"

After all the chaos , we buckle the kids in their car seats and head to the beach.

************

"khalil I'm taking Tylen to the ocean."

Take Taylor with yOu!

"I can't control them both"

You got it , they want they mom.

"Daddy I want you ! Mommy a meany!"

Okay then, I get Tylen then, we going to the

board walk.

I take Tylen to the board walk to do some shopping. Tylen begs me to buy her some candy and a fake puppy. I know brynn hates when Tylen eats candy.

Brynn

Taylor and I play in the sand for a while, then I take him to the ocean. someone taps my shoulder startling me ; it's jay!

"Hey beautiful, what you doing at the beach ?"

Oh nothing , just out with the kids. This is my son, Taylor.

"Don't you have two kids? where the other one?"

Yeah , Tylen is with her dad somewhere.

"Oh can lil man and I play for a while ?"

Yeah sure, we can play together.

Taylor and jay play for a little bit. We take Taylor to the ocean , we swing him back and forth, jay attempts to throw me in the water.

The paparazzi comes out of know where and starts taking pictures, I hide my face and Taylor's face. if khalil finds out of Taylor hanging with jay ; I'll never hear the end of it.

Taylor falls in the sand while walking back to our stuff. jay helps him and tickle him, causing Taylor to laugh.

Tylen runs to jay and demands to be tickled too ; he tickles her.

"Ty where's your daddy ?"

I'm right here , who's this nigga bryn?

Jay tries to introduce hisself to khalil, khalil side eyes me and shakes his hand. i clear my throat to clear the tension.

"So khalil this is jay a good friend ! he's very supportive."

Why he touching my children ? you got my kids around him brynn.

"Oh shut up. jay I'll text or call you later. khalil Kids let's go !"

I walk back to the Car with nonchalant attitude ; khalil too.

"Soo baby , how did you enjoy the beach today?"

I'm not your baby, I'm khalil. and it was IGHT. why ?

"Okay? kids you had fun right?"

They both say yes in unison with excitement. khalil looks at me from the corner of his eye.

He puts his hands on my inner thigh and whispers in my ear.

"How cute, trying to make me jealous."

Khalil puts his shades on and turns up the music. I roll my eyes and doze off to sleep.

+++*************++

I turn on the tv to tmz while cooking dinner. Chanel calls me hollering in the phone.

"Okay girl why you yelling ?"

You in trouble now, one ain't even invite us to the beach. two khalil gone get you. three you know you shouldn't be all up on that sexy ass guy. four Jordan bout to snitch - since y'all snitched on him.

"Hold on , how you know we were at the beach , second what the hell y'all talking bout." ?

You gone find out in ; 5, 4, 3, 2, ...1

"BRYNNN ARmani collins"

told you, call me to tell me what happened.

I hang up the phone on Chanel and slowly walk into the bedroom. in so confused ; what did I even do? I slowly enter the bedroom , preparing my thoughts for khalil.

Khalil is laying on the bed with no shirt and just boxers. I lick my lips and come back to reality, I sit on the bed criss cross with my eyes on Khalil's abs.

Khalil replays the tmz video and watches my every motion to the video. He stops the video and looks directly in my eyes. I attempt to lay on his chest, he pushes my head forward.

I straddle him then lay on him ; looking into his hazel eyes. He starts speaking so I stand up.

"What's the video about brynn? most importantly , why is this nigga all on my son?"

Khalil , listen. you took Tylen to wherever so Taylor and I went to play in the sand. he offered to play with him.

"You sound so damn stupid. why is he with my son? better yet look at the damn tmz title!"

What does it say? and I'm not stupid and I will never be.

" New man in the picture for mrs. collins? ANd see I didn't call you stupid I said you sound stupid"

Whatever, I'm not going to argue. I'm going to cook dinner. Why you tripping if you know it ain't true. I didn't trip off of Tammy did I ?

"Yeah go cook my dinner like a good wife , don't trip off of Tammy "

After Khalil's last statement I left to finish cooking dinner. I call Chanel and talk to her about what happened,

Shortly after I hung up on chanel dinner was ready. I call the kids from the living room to come eat. I then fix Khalil's plate, taking it upstairs to him. i ask him how did the spinach taste because I used a different seasoning.

"Is it good? "

It's bland, you can do better. here go add some salt.

I look him up and down making sure he wasn't talking to me.

"You talking to me?"

You the only one in the room right? so yeah.

I take his plate downstairs, I add salt and my spit to his spinach. as I walk up stairs I spit in it two more times and mix it up.

"Here , hope it taste better "

************

Before I go to bed I text jay to tell him we'll talk tomorrow ; he agrees. Khalil comes from out the bathroom shirtless. He mean mugs me and gets in the bed. I take off my shorts only leaving my underwear and t shirt on. I attempt to cuddle with khalil but be turns his back on me scooting away.

I move closer to him rubbing my butt against his back. Khalil puts pillows in the middle between us. I take a cover from the closet and go sleep with Tylen.

"Mommy why you sleeping with me? '

Daddy's being a big jerk and a wacko.

"Okay mommy, love you"

I doze off to sleep , khalil turns the light on and takes the cover away from me.

"Why would you do that? I gave you space in your bed."

Get up and comeback to bed. don't disturb Tylen.

"I'm fine since you wanna be a asshole. leave me alone. "

Khalil scoops me up and puts me in the bed, he kisses my temple and wraps his manly arms around my small baby bump.

"Goodnight khalil "

Goodnight brynn and baby.