chapter 35

-Bryn-

"You know I ain't messing witchu' right now right ?" Khalil says glaring at me. "i don't give a damn. Small dick ass baby" I say looking at the window. "Watchu say ? " he says giving me a cold look "you fuckin heard me!" I say to him. Khalil parks the car in Wendy's parking lot , getting out of the car coming to my side. "Get out the car!" he says with frustration in his eyes "No, I don't-" he yanks me out the car and puts me in the backseat lifting up my skirt. "Stop, what are you doing Khalil!" I say in between slight moans. "I'm giving you what your body needs, stop bitchin' damn" he says hurting my insides.

"you gone act right now ? be the good girl that loves daddy right?" he says in my ear while shoving himself in me. To say , I am slightly turned on by his aggressiveness. "I didn't hear what you said bryn" he says grabbing my hair "I'm going to be a good girl- " he laughs. "you didn't say my name" he says pounding harder "d-d-daddyyyyyyy" I say slurring the y. He finishes and I top him off while he's driving back to the hotel. "

"you ain't sleeping with me shawdy.. nah not after you did alltat shit at dinner" I pout "but you-"

"but I what? I fucked you twice to make sure you actin right?" I nod "I know what I did, but you can sleep on the couch for right now" I pout with small fake tears forming in my eyes to make him feel bad. "uh uh. we not doing them tears tonight" he says closing the door to the bedroom. "but you-" I take his phone from the counter putting it in the couch , since he wanna be childish ima be childish too. His light turns off which means he's asleep , therefore I can start my snooping. I look through his messages and go to kims name since I didn't finish looking in hers earlier. I scroll up to their conversation where they're sexting each other. my heart drops to my stomach and I begin to cry, I cant believe what she tells him in the messages , knowing I told her to stay the fuck away from my man " you really wanna look through my goddamn phone again after I told your ass not to ? " he says giving me a cold dirty look. "YOU WANT TO FUCK HER ?" he laughs "You really think im bout to fuck her ?" I attack him with my hands , I kept hitting him until he pushes me against the wall making me hit my head. "I HATE YOU " I say in between slight cries running to the bathroom. "Open the door bryn , stop being dramatic" he says outside the bathroom door "You hit me ! " I say crying "no.. I pushed you. to get your crazy ass off of me " he says laughing "I hate you, get out ! get out the hotel room before I call security " I retort back "listen bryn, I told your ass not to snoop in my fucking phone. now look what happened to you? not saying what I did was right , but you need to learn how to control your damn self! you fucked my face up! but do you see me crying like a wimp ? NO so get the fuck out my damn bathroom. " he opens the door to the bathroom helping me up. I turn around and slap him again for touching me. He slams me into the wall kissing my neck and body "STOP!" I say slapping some sense into him. "nah. this time it ain't no stopping " I try to push him off of me and he resists. He starts kissing me on my stomach and he reaches my area tugging on my underwear with his teeth. He removes them licking the juice dripping from me, he continues to do wonders with his tongue making me forget what we were just arguing about. He lifts me up taking me to the mini kitchen putting me on the table and he unbuckles his pants. "Which one do you wanna do first " I bite my lip and wait for him to put a condom on. "Wait you're not gonna put it on?" I say confused"naw because you my wife we shouldn't have to use condoms " he grips my ass pounding me. "I..hate..yo-UHH" he goes extra hard making me forget what I was gonna say. "You what?" He says smirking.

"I said i-I hate..yoUHHH" I try repeating myself but he goes harder every time I say it. "You want daddy to stop ?" I shake my head no "no daddy continue " he starts hitting it from the back which makes me moan louder than usual "ahh uh ahhh" I moan while he's grabbing my hair.  "I'm bout to bust" he ejaculates inside of me which scares the hell out of me "k-Khalil!" I say in a confused look "I don't want to be pregnant again ! Oh my gosh , you better hope that I don't get pregnant " he laughs "calm down baby you not " he lays down on the bed waiting for me to suck him off. "Shit...damn girl, go slower " I go slower and watch how he enjoys this "I love you ma' you know that right?" I nod coming up for air "I love you too daddy" i get the covers and take them out to the couch "Bryn come back .." He says with lust in his eyes "okay" I say laying under him " I love you"
"I love you too "