Chapter 1: new beginnings

Brynn

* * * * *

Monday morning

Two years later

My divorce with khalil isn't finalized yet, because we decided the kids still need us together, but for the past year I moved out and live in a loft apartment in Beverly Hills.

"Tylen go get your brother ready to go see your dad!"

Mommy, Taylor is being mean! he threw the cup at me !

" Stop being a brat and hurry up ! "

Khalil

--------

Brynn calls and tells me she is on the way. brynn wasn't pregnant it was a mistake , but my friend , Tammy helps out with the kids.

On the low brynn and I still have sex, whenever she drops the kids off. I mean I know brynn couldn't leave me, she would miss everything. the only thing I haven't told brynn about is Tammy. We all know she would flip.

"Khalil open the door"

It's already open.

I tell Tammy to leave because I'm going to practice. even though Tammy and I are friends she still doesn't stay over, only when I ask her to. Tylen ans taylor come upstairs to my room.

"Daddy! are you taking us to school today ? "

Yeah , come on , let's go.

"Daddy, mommy didn't pack my lunch !"

I'll pack it.

"Okay, is Taylor going to aunties house ?"

Yes now Tylen stop asking all these questions an lets go.

We drop Tylen off at school, and Taylor off at Chanel's house in San Diego. brynn and I go back to her place to chill a little.

"So brynn , if we having sex like a couple , acting like a couple , why we ain't together ?"

Because , I don't know , you cheated.

"No not really , I didn't , we only kissed - not saying it was right but I technically didn't have sex with her"

I glance at khalil and he laughs like this is funny.

I don't understand where this began to be funny.

"Dang I can't laugh ? "

No... yes , I don't care.

"So you wanna take this up stairs? because I got a sweet tooth and it's just for you."

Uhh that was corny as hell khalil I say dying of laughter.

"For real I ain't drive all the way to Beverly Hills for nothing he says licking his lips.

Boy, you can leave you kn-

I kiss her to shut her up , I take her upstairs to her room and we do it in there.

"So you like how I just shut you up? "

My phone rings and it's from Tylens school.

"Hello is this khalil Collins ? were calling about Tylen. she was in a fight with another kindergartner."

Brynn snatches my phone and talks to the principal of her school. She hangs up and grabs her purse to leave.

"Aye aue aye , where you going ? "

To Tylens school now come on ! she and this little boy got into a fight.

Brynn

~<<<<<<<<