Chapter 26 : twas ,night before christmas

Christmas Eve

Bryn

"Khalil help me wrap Tylens gifts." I yell upstairs. "I'm doing something hold up." I roll my eyes and pout. "never mind..." I continue wrapping Tylens toys and I take the cookies out the oven. " Mommy why do we leave cookies for Santa?" Taylor says scratching his hair. "Because baby, if we don't he won't come visit us!" I say in a kiddish voice. " But, mommy what if Santa said he doesn't like chocolate chip? he won't bring them will he?" He says pouting. I laugh and give him two cookies and send him upstairs.

"TY!" I yell and she runs downstairs and takes cookies. "yes mommy?"."come here so I can braid yo nappy hair." she follows me to the couch and I part her hair in two. I braid her hair in cornrows and I Let her eat two more cookies. "G'night baby. " she kisses my cheek and I turn the lights off downstairs. I walk into Khalil's room and sit on the edge of the bed. " Aye Bryn can you massage my knee?" I get on top of him and massage his knee while he flips through the channels.

"I finished wrapping gifts, and baked cookies." I traced Khalil's tattoos while he played in my hair. " I can't wait to see Their faces with the iPad." I smile. "right, like they're gonna know what that is." I sit up and burp. "excuse me." I lay back down on his bare chest and he rubs my booty. "Bryn, I'm just glad we made up; otherwise it would've been hell." I smile. "yeah, I know. I also needed some..ya know" he smirks and whispers in my ear. " Just ask whenever you want some." he smirks and changes the channel to housewives. " what if I want some...Now?!" I twirl my fingers on his chest bitting my bottom lip. he furrows his eyebrows and grabs my ass. "Khalil, member when we were in highschool?" He chuckles and nods. "member when I first told you I was pregnant after we graduated ? and we had a miscarriage?" He nods his head cautiously. "where you going with this Bryn ?" I smile. " no where, I'm just glad you stuck with me through all this." I smile and kiss his chest. "nah , Bryn YOU stuck with me. Everything that we've been through, you've stuck through." I smile and kiss him. "I love you." I say on the verge of tears. " I love you too." he says smirking. "what's the smirk for?" I chuckle. "because , you said you wanted some. As of right now I'm horny as shit and if you not gone give It to me, then I don't know what I'm going to do." I chuckle and roll my eyes. "You want some of me ? You sure ? You sure?" I say teasing him. "yes , Bryn stop playing. Its damn near Christmas." I giggle. "so what? " He grabs my butt. " so.. that means bend that ass over." I laugh. "Anda pendejo.." I say walking towards the shower taking off my clothes.

2 hours later...

"Khalil, I'm tired baby. Can we finish later? We've been at this for three hours." I say in between breaths of kissing him.

"Ight fine, but for my birthday...you already know." He says getting up from the bed. I put on a big shirt and lay back down. "Baby, where we going for Christmas dinner?" I ask. "Well, Jordan said their place. We having seafood. " I nod and doze off to sleep. Madison begins crying and Khalil goes to her room to get her. I open my arms and lay her on my chest. "What's wrong with her?" I say looking at her sleeping peacefully. I place Madison in the rocker in our room and cuddle next to Khalil. "G'night baby." I say kissing him . "G'night" I chuckle. "Move your stuff , nasty" he chuckles and pulls me closer to him. "ight, G'night." ....