Chapter 40

Bryn

I wake up to Khalil sucking on my nipple playing in my hair. "Khalil what are you doing " I say frustrated and disgusted. " baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you , there's just a lot going on right now & I don't know how to handle it .. I don't wanna lose you trying to find myself Bryn. You're the only one who keeps me going .. I had a whole bunch of shit planned for our anniversary too, the stuff I bought Kim was an act of kindness .. I love you & I just want you to forgive me babygirl " he says kissing me. "Khalil I can't do shit with a sorry & it seems like every time I catch you doing dumb shit you're sorry. I already told you what's going to make me happy but you don't consider my fuckn feelings. Only when it's beneficial for you... You make me feel like I'm not good enough & that I will never be , even when I break my fuckn back for you! I love you unconditionally & you don't understand that. Khalil if you want this to work you have to prove to me , because actions speak louder than words. " I say. "I will. I'll fire Kim, get me a new publicist & manger. I just can't lose you,again. I'm sorry baby ! I'll prove it to you ! I swear I will try not to fuck up " I nod my head okay and he spreads my legs apart sucking the soul out of my clitoris. I moan loudly grabbing his head and the sheets arching my back "you like that? You forgive me baby ?" I nod yes for him to continue "I'm sorry ... I never ... Want .. To .. Hurt.. You ... Ever .. Again... Ya hear .. Me " as he licks me up and down. " I push him on the bed laying him down making him comfortable & I pull his dick out and I suck the soul of out him. Khalil groans and moans and I continue , I look him in the eyes deep throating every 7 inches of his dick. I was sooo horny right now I can't even contain myself. I was suppose to be mad at him! But here I am sucking the soul out of this nigga. He cums on my boobs and flips me over to fuck me. 

He does this every time ! I swear it's his dick!

He falls asleep and I get up to brush my teeth and wash my face , I need a breath of fresh air or something to think this all over. I put on my jogging stuff and put my hair in a pony tail. I try to sneak out the door before Khalil can see me , but I got caught.  "Where u going like that?" He says looking me up and down "for a jog ya know " he nods "aitee , I wanna come wait for me " I roll my eyes and go downstairs to make my detox water. "I'm ready lets go " he says. "Umm no , we are ready when I am ready thnxs " I retort back. "When will that be ?" He says curiously "right now " I say.

-half hour into running -

I look over at Khalil who is sweating down his body looking good as fuck. I lick my lips and stare at him.  "What?" He says laughing " you know what we haven't done in a while ?" I say "what haven't we done Bryn" he says laughing "we haven't had sex in the woods or a bathroom .." I say. "You want to do it in the woods .. Where dogs pee & poop?" He says smirking "I mean you're a dog & you poop & pee in the house so what's the difference ?" I say coldly. " aitee u got it on that one. But okay your calls lady " he says throwing his hands in the air " okay who ever makes it to the trail last has to be on the bottom" I say. Khalil takes off running with me behind him.

I lost.

Khalil gets on top stroking me really good , I swear you could hear my moans a mile away. He may not be shit, but he got good dick. "Ahhhh Khalil baby dirt is getting in my hair " I say in between moans "you lost the bet now deal with it. " he says kissing my neck "damnn you wet " he says licking his lips "well duh. " I say rolling my eyes. " lemme ride it Khalil I won't fall off this time " he shakes his head no "Ima cum faster & im not trynna bust a nut in the woods " he says picking me up " come on we need to go take the kids shopping"  he picks me up carrying me all the way home.

"Ma we are back , send the kids down " the kids come running down. "Mommy I missed you !" Taylor says kissing Bryn "I miss you too baby , where's your sister ?" I say. "She's upstairs on the phone "  Taylor says.  "Tylen get your ass down here now " I say " don't curse at my kids Bryn. " Khalil says sternly. " nigga fuck you " I say walking away. The kids come downstairs and we take off to the mall.

--
I take the kids to their favorite stores letting them pick out clothes they like. At the same time, I'm taking care of Madison while Khalil is answering "phone calls". I swear this is so annoying. He picks and choses when he wants to be a father.
"Can you put the phone down for 3 minutes and just help your kids find clothes, or better yet take care of Madison ?¿?" Khalil glances at me and hangs up the phone. "You should really consider not coming next time if you're not gonna help me. " I say walking away.

"Who are you talking to?" Khalil says grabbing my arm. "You. " I say tugging away walking into the Disney store.

-
"Yeah Kim I'll meet you tonight , at the hotel. Bring the papers n allat" i hear Khalil say while I'm awakening from my nap. "So what hotel we going to ?" I say. "I'm going to meet Kim. Business you can't come. " he says " of course I can't. But you know what if you go meet her at that hotel tonight, make sure you take my wedding ring and a bag of clothes,
because you will not take a step in that house. " I say getting out the car with the kids.

Short chapter I know. Jus wait on it sumn big is gonna happen :)