Chapter 36

-Bryn-

three days later..

"Good Morning mommy" the kids say in unison "Morning babies, hungry? I'll make you waffles" the kids nod."Ma wheres daddy?" Tylen asks "Well.. your father has messed up priorities right now so .. i don't know when he will be back" i say softly. "Okay well .. can you take me to auntie Chanel's me and jasmine sorta have plans mom" Tylen says giggling "Well fine! since you don't want to spend time with your mother.. " she giggles rolling her eyes "Mom.. i have time and besides im 6 mommy! "i nod " i understand baby! what time do you have to be over there? " i say putting away the extra food "Oh mom.. and i kind of have plans to with my new friend, Jason, hes from camp!" i nod "Okay it'll just be madison and i today" they both nod and rush upstairs to get ready. I put Madison in her high chair to feed her when its a knock at the door. i open it to see Khalil with his head hanging low and flowers..

i told you he'd feel bad.

"What do you want?" i say closing the door stepping outside. "I'm sorry baby, i really am" he says softly "Oh for real? what happened kim pussy stink or sum or lemme guess.. her head wasn't good ?" i say rolling my eyes "No, it all hit me when i you through your ring at me then you weren't at the hotel, and then i came home and tried to unlock it so i went to jordan house to find out you changed them" i nod "You know, you didn't even give me a chance to explain myself for what happened with aj, which was nothing.. i just needed a friend and you weren't there to talk. Instead you come in the hotel room acting like a damn fool." he nods " I apologize off some real shit ma. I'm sorry.. but you ain't a saint yourself.." i sigh rolling my eyes, because i knew exactly where he was going with this.."Going through my phone and shit.. did you find what you were looking for ? you ain't even ask me what happened either so.." i nod "Okay so what happened ? because from what i saw it looked like i needed to beat some sense into the bitch. " he laughs. does he really think this shit is funny ? i don't even have to give him the time of day right now..

"Ma.. nothing happened. Just because she feeling me doesn't mean i'm feeling her..Not my fault she sends me nudes and shit " i nod "okay. but what does that little statement have to do with the past nights ? first time you took up for her, then last night was the last straw." he sighs " ma I'm sorry. i didn't mean for alltat to happen, i was high and drunk , i'm sorry baby" i nod " Mhmm, i bet you are. " he sighs " I will do anything buy anything you want baby.. just let me stay in the house" i sigh "okay.. but the guest room till i feel like letting you sleep with me. And do you think i can be bought khalil? what is wrong with you ?" he giggles " I didn't know what to say .. " i laugh " Oh and no sex... at all. " he laughs "We'll see about that" he says getting his bags out his car.

"Chanel i'm going to kick your black ass" i say into the phone "Girl im sorry i had to tell him..He looked so unhappy." i laugh "Mhmm whatever, i miss my kids girl! and they all out and about with other people" i sigh "Girl get over it .. get you some wine and chillax " i giggle " i guess, but i have absolutely nothing to do today!" i say " Too bad for y'all , go shopping or sum" she says laughing " nah, thats boring to me.But girl im going to let you go, have fun at yall little dinner " i say hanging up

i go upstairs to check on Madison, which khalil is rocking her to sleep "She was crying ?" i ask sneaking up behind them "Yeah a little bit , she needed to be changed" i nod "You're such a wonderful father.." khalil smiles nodding "So what do you have planned for today?" he says "uh nothing really.. i wanted to spend time with the kids but they're busy" i say "Oh. well .. i want to make it up to you for my behavior " i nod " and that is ?" 

"You'll see, just get ready to go by 8" i nod "got ya.."

--

"So where the hell are we going ?" i say looking at him "you'll see ma, chill " i sigh. We pull up to the beach with a little tent with candles lit inside and a man with a tie with a wine cart. This is so beautiful, but i knew what he was trying to do.. 

buy my trust for him again.

He pulls the chair for me to sit down and tips the waiter. "You like?" i nod "It's beautiful, reminds me of before we got married when we lived in miami.." he nods "I was hoping that " i smile " well I thank you for setting this up, its wonderful." ."It's all for you.. Because you are the love of my life." i smile. i knew it , i knew this shit was going to happen. He needs to work for it, not over some skimpy dinner.. 

we start talking about the past and reliving the moments that we enjoyed together..

(three weeks later)

"you need help getting that?" khalil says standing there, with no shirt , and him in his boxers that outline his dick, oh boyyyy. "Uh umm yeah " i say stuttering after looking at all that. He pushes him dick up on my butt which makes me 10x hornier than i already was.. "Here ya go" he says. i stare at his body licking at my lips . I haven't had sex in three weeks.. of course i'm going to be horny. "Is something on my chest?" he says interrupting my thoughts "uh uhmm no. sorry " he starts smirking walking upstairs. That just made my pussy throb, even more than it was when he first walked down here. I drop the bowel and follow him upstairs.

I go into his room closing the door and climb over top of him. Of course, his dumb ass, start smiling and shit. "Please me daddy" he licks his lips taking off my big shirt. "I told you.. you weren't gonna last" he says smirking "Just shut up and make love to me" i say. Khalil licks his lips whipping out his friend shoving it in , as usual, the way i like. "Don't ever make me wait this long for you " i say whispering in his ear. "What do you want first?" he says smirking "i don't care surprise me.. "

"mommy ! " Tylen says screaming "Oh shit " i say covering myself up from riding khalil's dick "Tyty, what do you need baby?" she makes a nasty face and looks at khalil. "Well..i was going to tell you that grandma is coming over for dinner. " i nod "Ok did she call ? if she did, call her back and say can she come around 7" she nods running "So are we gonna finish this?" khalil says "No! Tylen just saw me riding dick! ive never been so scared in my life khalil!" he laughs "well at least she know her mom can ride.. shes probably going to do that one day" i give him a cold stare and put my clothes back on. "well.. can you at least give me head?" he says sighing "no, get dressed your mother is coming over in twenty minutes.." 

what a night...