chapter 41 : before the bullshit ends.

Bryn
-12:00 am-

It's 12 in the morning and Khalil still not home.. he left literally 4 hours ago. I know a meeting is not that long. I will fuck him and that bitch up. on some real shit, I think Ima go to the hotel. what khalil don't know is, I have his location , lil stupid bitch. I get my shit ready and throw on some "beat a bitch up" sweats.  I call up my bff and we drive to the location. 

pulling up to the scene fully loaded, we hop out the car and run up in the hotel straight demanding shit. I ask for the room number and we proceed to the elevator. we walk to the room and slide the key. I open the door and see...

kim cuddling khalil  discussing his contract. kim eyes me and shit, I look over to see khalil staring at me in amazement. I walk to the table and straight up tell the bitch she fired. " bitch, I aint fired. after all, bitchhhhhh what do you own with out khalil name being on it? " she says. " OOOOOH NO THIS BITCH DIDNT!!!" my bestie says walking around. I grab my pepper spray and I spray dat' bitch. I stomp her ass out till she is bleeding. I then walk over to khalil and say..

" look, I aint eva' eva' eva' again putting up with this shit. if you wanna fuck around on me, go head. you gone lose everything and I mean that shit. I'm taking the kids for a while , you can sit and think about ALL your fucking actions because I aint having this shit, bitch" I say to khalil smacking the piss out of him. he turns red and furious standing up. "hit me bitch. hit me!!" I say to him anticipating this fight. " yeah that what your punk ass better do! I repeat. YOU WILL NOT CHEAT ON ME EVER AGAIN. I MEAN THAT SHIT! " I saying kicking him and beating him the fuck up. I throw my ring at him and taze his ass. 

I am over this shit! 

-----------

short, I know. finale in the upcoming chapters, comment suggestions!