Chapter 27: Chaos in the mountains

Bryn

" Chanel I don't know..." I repeat myself staring into the phone.".

"Well when was your last period? It may just be late, relax. You need to talk to him asap girl."

"I don't know what I'm going to do Chanel ! I'm just going to wait till we get back home."

"Okay, girl don't stress. im sure he'll be okay with it. got to go Jordan and I are uh kind of on a date." I hang up on Chanel and come from the bathroom with my towel on. "You're up early." Khalil says to me as I walk into the bedroom. " yeah , I had some things to discuss with Chanel...nothing serious" he nods and I get ready for today.

"Well... Khalil what are we going to do in the mountains of Colorado?" I kiss his neck and continue to drink my coffee. " well , at 12 we're gonna head up to the slope and go skiing. " my eyes grow big and I smile. "skiing??khalil you know I'm scared of heights.". "It ain't even all that scary. you got yo man next to ya, no need to be scared. " he says lifting my chin and winking. " aight, soon as I fall im beating yo ass!"

Khalil gets a call and walks out the room. I lay on the bed and take a slight nap.

Khalil
--------

"Ayoo, You having another kid ? Congrats man. "

"What..."

"Aye I'm happy for you, fourth addition to the family. Im kind of mad that I'm the last to find out though."

"What you talking bout ?"

"She didn't tell you? Damn that's messed up. But anyway, while Chanel and I were getting ready to go out , Bryn was talking bout how she think she pregnant , again."

"For real? She didn't tell me..."

"Yeah , I'm sorry to be the first to tell. but if so congratulations..."

"It's ight, but thanks. aye how the kids ?"

"Haven't been to moms , I'm sure they good. but yeah you good, talk to you whenever." After Jordan hung up I grabbed my keys and drove to the gas mart for a test since Bryn want to keep secrets , again. I purchase the expensive ass test and bring it up to the loft.

"Aye wake up.. " I nudge Bryn so she can wake up. " For real , get up we got stuff to discuss." her eyes open and she rolls them turning over. " I'm not gone ask you again." she mumbles sitting up and looks me in my face.

"Ight.. so do you have anything to tell me?". "Nope" I nod and laugh. " Don't lie, cause you only makin it worse. ". "makin what worse? I didn't do nothing.." she laughs getting up off the bed. "sit that ass down." she rolls her eyes and continues walking. " didn't I tell you to sit down? " I grab her arm and she sits in the chair. " okay Khalil what do you want?". " Are you pregnant ,again?" She rolls her eyes and laugh. "son of a bitch! I told her ass- "Bryn don't start that shit, are you pregnant ?"

"No... I'm positive". " if you so positive go take this test. " I throw the test in her lap and wait for her to take it.

Bryn
-------

Chanel's bitchass , always saying something. Just because I'm a little days off doesn't mean I'm pregnant. I check the test three times. I swear this is the longest five minutes of my life.i picked up the test for the last time and it still read nothing. I threw the test in the trash and walked out the bathroom nonchalantly. " Where it at?" Khalil says looking up from his phone. "negative.. just like I said." he nods his head and walks into the bathroom. "what are you doing. Khalil you're doing the most !" He picks up the test and puts it In the trash. " You lying ? Bryn the test didn't say anything. BIT- female.. how hard is it to just take the damn test ?". I look at him and furrow my eyebrows. "I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING A BITCH! IM TELLING YOU IM NOT PREGNANT THE HELL! If I was I would've been knew." he brushes past me and grabs the car keys. "lets go. Now." I sit on the bed and look at him like he's crazy. i heard beeping and I knew it was the Damn test. I rushed in the bathroom and as I knew , it read negative. Khalil comes in the bathroom and I throw the test at him.