Chapter 20: temptation at its best

( multimedia of Bryn and the song for the chapter.)

Two days later...
Bryn

Derrick and I have been keeping in contact lately and I kind of like it. He has a hell of a body, and he's so nonchalant. he's also a aspiring rapper,But he's not better than Khalil. I slither from under Khalil grip on my waist and get out of bed and wash my face. Khalil groans and takes the cover.

Hey bestie. text me back asap.
(Read at 10:30 am)

Hey ! What you doing today ?? Hoping I can come by the studio with you.. (sent at 10:31)

Yeah , yeah that's fine. I'll pick you up at 12? (Read at 10:40)

I anxiously get ready. I take my shower and pick out my outfit. "I think I'll wear this." I say and Khalil kisses me on the cheek.

"Where you going? Dressed like that ? "

"Dressed like what ? but I'm going out with a friend to his studio, and maybe lunch." I give Khalil the address to the studio and where we going to lunch. I kiss him and Derrick text me saying he's outside.

------------------------------------------

We ate lunch and visited his studio. "Lunch was good! I appreciate it." we pull up to the house and I kiss him on the cheek. He grabs my face and we begin making out. He starts to yank on my shirt and touch my thighs. as much as this feels good I know it's wrong. "stop, I can't do this ." he continues to touch me and I get out the car and bump into Khalil. "hey baby! " He yanks me into the house.

"Bryn what the fuck was that ? You kissin and damn near bout to have sex with the nigga."

"It was nothing Khalil. I'm sorry baby. It won't happen again."

"You know what I'm sick and tired of your "I'm sorry",this Is the second nigga and the second time you damn near bout to have sex with him."

"Oh really ? You're tired of me saying "IM SORRY?" Really Khalil, really ? YOU ARE A BULL SHIT LIAR! "

"I ain't gonna argue with a hoe. The door is right there ma. let yo self out."

"Wha wha wha wha waaaaaiiiittt? You're kicking me out of my OWN DAMN HOUSE ? For kissing someone ? When YOU can't even keep your shit in your pants."

"Left yo self out ma. Come back to get yo shit when I'm not home. The kids staying with me." I run upstairs and pack a few things. I run into Madison's room and grab her stuff. If he think I'm leaving with out MY kids that's not gonna happen. Khalil walks in Madison's room and yanks me out of the room and points towards the door. " IM NOT LEAVING WITH OUT MY BABY!" Khalil chuckles and walks the other way. "I'm not gone ask you again. Let yo self out ma, if not going to , you don't wanna know."

I hurriedly run down the stairs with my bags and slam the door. I get into my truck and drive to Chanel's house. Im going to call in sick for work tomorrow, I need to find me a place , quick. on my way to Chanel's house I park my car and break down and cry. I'm crying because he took away my children , kicked me out , and he's accusing me of having sex with the guy. i dial Chanel's number and she answers on the second dial tone. "hey boo, how's it going ?" Snobs, "I -I need to s-stay at y-your place only for t-tonight. I continue crying and start my engine to go towards her house. " Okay baby we'll talk when you get here." The other line ends and I hang up the phone.

_______________________

"Bryn calm down what happened ? " Chanel swipes the hair out my face and hugs me. "He thinks I'm cheating. But the WHOLE time we were together , I NEVER had sex with a-anyone." I break down again and wipe my nose. "he called me a hoe. He cheated 4 times and I STILL forgave him! It took all in me to not leave him , But one kiss ...just one kiss he wants to throw me out." I lay on Chanel's lap while she plays in my hair.

"Oh baby. You can stay here however long you like , okay? He is an asshole, but you still love him."

"I don't, I don't love him...chanel I'm in love with him !"

"Bryn , give it a break for a day or two. He may realize he was wrong. okay, get some rest!" I lay down on the soft mattress and doze off to sleep.

______________________

(9:00 pm)
Khalil

"Chanel , it ain't even that serious. You need to mind ya business. Bryn knew she was wrong so it ain't even worth it. Ima call you whenever Ight?." I hang up on Chanel and go get Madison and feed her. I honestly feel bad for the way it went down but I mean she was wrong. I'll talk to Bryn when I talk to her. right now I ain't trippin...

Tonight I'm going out with Jordan to a bar to smoke and relax. The kids going with my mom while I go out. "Aye I'm on my way. " I say to Jordan. Fifth-teen minutes later I pull up and go knock on the door. Chanel answers and closes the door. "Chanel don't be like that. Cmon " she reopens the door and I slide in making my way to the family room. Chanel rolls her eyes and call for Jordan to come down. A female like 5'4 walks downstairs in a robe and a scarf , but I can barely see her face, gets some ice cream and hurries back upstairs. "aye who that?" Chanel turns around.

"No one you need to know. Jordan's here now go.."

"Ight fine then ugly !"

"Whatever. Jackass."

Bryn

I saw Khalil downstairs. I don't think he noticed me , which was fine. I'm not ready to see him. All I can think about is my kids. I begin coughing really bad and I cough up blood. I run to the bathroom and throw up blood in the toilet. "Bryn what the hell? What happened ?" I shake my head and lean over the toilet again. Blood steady comes out and I drink some tap water to rinse my mouth. " Boo are you good?" I nod and stand up reassuring her that I'm fine. I lay back down and drift off into sleep....