Chapter 2 : party

Khalil

Today Brynn is going to Tylens school, I have practice and Tammy is coming over later to chill . I take brynn and Tylen to school and make my way to practice.

"Khalil can Tylen and Taylor stay with you tonight ? I'm going somewhere, if not I'll drop em off with Chanel."

Uhh I got plans, and where you going ?

"Out , and I'll just drop them of with Chanel."

Out where ? and ardd.

"I didn't ask you so don't ask me!"

Brynn

Later on tonight Chanel and I are goin to pick up diamond from the airport. Then we are going to this party for Khalil's friend on his team.

"Tylen behave , I'm leaving you now so don't act different !"

Okay mommy , where's daddy ?

" practice now behave, you're gonna go to with uncle Jordan this afternoon with jazzy and jayla he's picking you up"

Okay, bye mommy.

"Love you ty"

I head to the airport to pick up diamond, chan and diamond both are staying at my house.

I walk into the airport and look for diamond. once I found her we head straight to the car.

"Oh my gosh it haven't seen you in a while boo!"

Baby I miss you too ! come on let's go get chanel!

7 pm

>>>><<<<

We're at my place talking and catching up with diamond. I take my shower first and see two missed calls from khalil and one from this unknown number. I lotion myself and put on my all black turtle neck short dress with no bra, my Christian louibton red bottoms , and I pin curl my hair.

"Chanel and diamond are y'all ready to go before were late. "

Can we get some dinner before we go?!

"NO, there's food at the party and it starts at 8"

Uhh okay. Well let's go.

Khalil

9:30

So Tammy and I are watching a movie on the couch. my homeboy chris calls me talking bout my girl down there with another dude. I know he ain't talking bout brynn, she said she had plans.

"Aye Tammy let's go. go put on a dress of brynns in her closet. "

I run upstairs and get ready for this party. we head out and make our way down to this party.

"Khalil where we going , and this is a nice dress it feels good ! "

aye don't ask no questions, and yeah Brynn has some good taste in clothes.

"I see, can I keep it ! "

Sure. why not ?

At the party

>>>>><<<<<<

" Aye Chris what's up with you ? "

I'm good , and how you ?

" Cool. aye where my "girl " you talking bout "

She talking to this nigga over there, she seem out of it.

" Aye thanks man , where christy ? "

She with Malik wife , and them.

Brynn