chapter 12 : continued

Khalil

~~~~~~

After what we had, I packed Bryn's bags and put em in the car while she was sleeping. I left a note and headed home to get some rest.

12:00 pm

Friday morning

I get up early so I can head out to practice early ,therefore I can pick the kids up from Chanel's house. Bryn unlocks the door and comes into the kitchen irritated. I ignore her and continue getting myself together.

"Oh so , you just gonna take my clothes and stuff , but not say nothing to me ? "

It's to early for arguing Bryn. I'm bout to head out to practice, see you later.

"NO! you're gonna explain why you left me with no clothes , nothing ! IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU KEE-"

YOURE SICK AND TIRED OF WHAT? I TOLD YOU IM NOT GONNA ARGUE THIS EARLY! NOW MOVE OUT MY WAY.

"No. IF I WANT SPACE , RESPECT THAT! BUT YOU ALWAYS FIND A WAY FOR ME TO COME CRAWLING BACK. "

SHUT UP DAMN! IM TIRED OF YOU AND THESE HOES. IM TIRED OF YOU BRYNN! IM TIRED OF YOU DAMN, JUST LEAVE MY HOUSE.

"ok" her eyes glistening in the sunlight beginning to cry, she runs upstairs packing her clothes. I didn't mean what I said ,but she drives me crazy arguing over the littlest shit!

I run upstairs after her making sure she's fine. soon as I walk into the room she attacks me. I pin her up against the wall , looking into her eyes.

"I didn't mean what I said. I just was frustrated. you ain't got to leave baby, just calm down."

She slaps me ,causing her to fall on the floor. she continues to cry and she goes into the closet to pack more clothes.

I throw the clothes on the floor and yank her out of the closet , I grab her wrist to make her sit down.

"You're hurting me, stop " she whimpers.

I let her go , she grabs her purse and the little bags she packed and headed out the door.

Bryn

-------

I drive back to my hotel , soon as I get in I go straight to sleep. I decided to rest for an hour or so since my day is messed up.

Four hours later

<<<<<<>>>>>

I take a quick shower and lay down playing with my stomach. I turn on a movie , the avengers , I doze off to sleep for a little....

Omniscient view

<<<<<>>>>

I slap her ass frightening her. I take off her clothes making sure she's completely naked. I strip out of my clothes and flip her over so she's facing me. She looks confused , but yet a eyes full of lust. I start teasing her, making her beg for what she wants. Slapping her ass to make sure she arch her back before I begin. Slowly , I enter her , her legs shaking non stop. Her eyes filled with pleasure, it's her turn. She teases me, bouncing up and down , coming up for air from kisses. I take it to the shower and let the water run down her boobs and our sweaty body.

"Say my name "

Da-daddy. I -I love y-you.

"Say it again, you like it like this ? "

Y-yes. why are we doing this ?

"Don't ask questions"

We finish out of the shower, I take her to the bed and lay her down. Waiting for a signal for round two.

Omniscient view over

Khalil

<<<>>>

Dropping the kids At my moms , Bryn planned something special for her and I. Bryn acts like a new person now , even though it's weird ,I like it.

"Hey baby. how are you today."

I'm good, why so happy today. What's up with you?.

"Oh nothing , I'm just happy to be your wife. I love you."

Ok, I love you too. So what do you have planned today?

"I just wanna spend time alone. I apologize for my past attitudes,sorry baby."

Ok Bryn stop. what are you doing ?

Bryn goes to kiss me and she leads me to the couch , she turns on her favorite movie , avengers. She cuddles beside me and drifts off to sleep.