The Badass girls.

We make it to the bathroom as the black haired turns on the bathtub.

-Whats ur name love? The red head speaks

-N-novalya, but call me nova. I stutter

Shes smiles

-Beautiful. Im lyla. She says grabbing a towel.

-Thats Brooklyn. She says pointing to the brown haired.

-Call me brook. She says with a sweet smile.

-And im Sylvia. Call my Sye if you please. The black haired girl says turning off the water.

-Where am I? I ask as Sye puts soap in the bath.

The girls look at eachother wondering if they should tell me.

-Tokyo. Lyla says

What? Tokyo. I lived in NY how did i get here.

-How? I ask as they look at me unsteady

-You were kidnapped by formal Mafia Boss Mashedoma and his gang. The men in the house are in that gang. Tom is the one with cornrows, Bill is the one with spiked hair, which is his twin. Georg is the one with brown shoulder length hair, and Gustav is the one with short blonde hair. They are all German so im not fully sure why they are in Tokyo. Lyla says taking my bandages off.
-All i know is that they have been doing this for a long time and u don't want to get on there nerves. Mostly Toms.

-How did u guys get here? I ask flinching as my wounds hit the cold air.

-We'll talk about that another time. May i? Lyla says slightly lifting up my shirt.

I nod as she slides it off also taking off my bra. I feel uncomfortable being naked as she takes off my pants but at least they are girls.

-This is gonna hurt for a bit. Brook says helping me in the bath.

I slowly sit down gasping im pain and biting my lip as the soapy water cleaned out my cuts and stabs. Lyla grabbed a wash cloth and dipped it in the water before slowly and gently rubbing the marks on my chest up to my face.

Once i was finished they helped me out as i rapped a towel over myself. It was a bit hard to walk because i was stabbed in my stomach multiple times. But i had the support of them. We walked passed the living room as all the boys eyed me. Sylvia helped keep the towel up from the back as we walked upstairs to a room.

-This is Bills room. I share with him so I'll let you borrow some of my clothes. Lyla says walking over the door and opening it. The room was pretty big, it was a beige color and huge white bed in the middle. There was a bathroom on the side and 2 big dressers on each side with a TV hanging down from the ceiling. Lyla walked over to the right dresser rambling through until she pulled out a tight silk cream pink dress.

-Why do we have to wear dresses? I ask with a confused look.

-Well the boys like it and we go out every night to the bar or something. Lyla says handing me the dress.

She brought me to the bathroom handing me a clean pair of underwear and my bra from before. I shut the bathroom door and put on the clothes wincing from the pain. After a little bit of struggle i finally get the dress on and look at myself in the mirror. It fit me nice, showing every curve of my body and showing off my chest. My butt also looked big. I opened the door as all the girls smiled and called me pretty beautiful and gorgeous. Brook brought out two bags, one full of makeup, the other full of hair stuff. They sat me down and put makeup on me gently as they covered the cuts. They then curled my hair.

-Take a look! Lyla says handing me the same mirror as before. I had a smokey eye look with bright pink lipstick. My blonde curly hair laying over my face a little bit. I smiled slightly actually being able to recognize the girl staring back at me.

Sylvia slid some white high hills on my feet as they helped me up. It was a bit easier to walk now that my wounds were cleaned and patched up again. Sylvia walked to a full body mirror as the girls stood behind me. I looked in the mirror seeing all the scratches on me as my eyes started to water.

-Hey you look beautiful. Brooke whispers in my ear as lyla rubs my shoulder.

-You know ur the first person to fight back tom. Im surprised you stayed conscious for that long. Lyla says

-What do you mean? I ask looking at her through the mirror.

-No one stands up after seeing him. She says

-Well the room was black. I couldn't, also he has pretty bad anger issues. I say forcefully giggling as the girls nod.

Brook gives me a toothbrush as i hurry and brush my teeth before we walk downstairs.

-You know we should have a group name, just us girls! Sylvia says as we walk down the steps.

-Like what? I ask with a confused look.

-How about the chicks! Lyla says

-No.. The badass girls! Brook says dazzling her hands.

We all giggle and nod.

-Badass girls it is. Sylvia says as we all hook arms giggling.

Its nice thats theres girls to help me. But I wonder if they were kidnapped to, i wonder if they use to be in the same Sanrio i am in. And how they felt, the fear, the pain. I just want to stay close with them for as long as i can. They must have been through hell. And still are

___________________

OKAYYY second chapter done! Tomorrows Monday which means i have school again🤧 but! I will try and keep writing! Text me if u want anything to happen! Love you have a good day or night!
1011 words