Trick

++*LYLAS POV*++
Tom walks over helping me up. He puts my arm around his shoulder as a peep in pain. "Sorry." His whispers as i shake my head "your good" i say as Nova looks at me. I know she wanted to stop kissing him. But she couldn't. Ive been there before. A.K.A a couple years back i was in Novas shoes. I was kidnapped and tricked into love. And i dont love him. I Never will. Knowing all he's done to me will never be enough for him. He's manipulating, but enchanting. With his rusty brown eyes and his eye brow piercing. He said that his gonna get a snakebites and then he would be unstoppable with his looks. When he tricked me into hooking up with him he was with a girl named Evelyn. She reacted the same as me but Bill didn't do the same. He was in love with her but you can see he was done. I overheard him laughing about killing her with the boys. I couldn't keep my mouth shut so i told her. At first she didn't believe but bill was getting more and more rough so she listened. She packed up and i helped her runaway. She was strong, and beautiful with her brown wavy hair and hourglass body. Soon enough she got kidnapped into another strong Mafia. Our rivals. Talk about bad luck. She was with the Boss. He was buff and covered in tattoos. But dont let his body scare you. He sucks at fighting and is a pussy. Seeing her handkerchief from many years ago in Novas hair. And her pink kiss mark was a warning. There coming.

I need to call Aaliyah. She was a close friend of Evelyn and my sister. She grew up with the Boys from 8-13. When I got kidnapped Aaliyah called them because they were strong and could find me with there detective skills. She didn't know that they were the ones who kidnapped Evelyn. She didn't even know Evelyn was kidnapped. She just disappeared as Aaliyah said that Evelyn would talk about running away so thats what she thought she did. The boss of the Mafia gang put her on a death threat. Aaliyah knew the boys didn't want that but they just stayed quiet. Mashedoma, the boss. Changed them. Bill learned his cold, strong, enchanting gaze. They all learned how to fight and detect. Thats how they found me, Nova, and all the others. They are smart. And even though Tom is jacked he's not as close as Bills level. Bill looks skinny and weak but he's not. He's strong, stubborn. He's also 6'4. He did the same thing to me that he did to Nova. Acted all nice and the good guy. When in reality he's not. Mashedoma taught Bill the hardest since he was up next to be the boss. He taught bill manipulation, how to be cold, how to be fake, how to be unreal.

When the boys joined the Mafia civilization they were weak, young. Not even knowing what was lying ahead of them. I learned all of this from Aaliyah. She knows everything. She owned everything. She was the girl you didn't want to mess with. I dont want to hurt Nova. But this has happened too much. Bill cant get a punishment cause he would kill us all. So it wouldn't hurt to give her a taste of her own medicine. And Aaliyahs perfect for that job.

++*NOVAS POV*++

I walk down the hall being met by lyla. She was still a bit sore and was leaning against the railing. "Hey do you need anything?" I ask quietly Walking towards her. She looked up at me. She had guilt and hatred in her Eyes. She stood up. I understand why shes mad. Im a bitch, a whore. I just wonder if she knows why i did it. "Yes actually" she says crossing her arms. I smile "Anything" i say nodding. An unpleasant grin appears on her face. "I need you to run to the drug store. I just need Tylenol." She says her smirk turning oddly evil "On it." I say running downstairs putting on my converses. I see Tom on the couch watching the news as i run over. "Hey, can i borrow a 5?" I ask leaning on the couch as he looks up. "For?" He says leading on the "for". "Lyla, she needs Tylenol" i say holding out my hand. He rolls his eyes and reaches into his back pocket bringing out a 10. "Get me a pack of cigs" he says placing it in my hand as I nod "Thanks!" I say throwing on a jacket and walking out.

I go down an ally taking the directions from Lyla. "Hey Nova" i hear a unfamiliar voice say from behind me. I turn around and see 5 people. 2 boys and 3 girls. The boys were Japanese and both had black hair styled in the "Japanese way". They were wearing black button up shirts with the sleeves rolled up showing the tattoos on there arm as they also had some on there neck. They were wearing black skinny pants and both had their hands in their pockets. They were twins. One girl had brown hair and the other had bleached blonde. They were wearing the same as the boy but had tight black crop tops and there hair down curly. The girl in the middle had dark natural red hair with bangs. She looked just like Lyla. She was wearing tight black shorts with a leg band holding a pistol. She had on a tight black long sleeve crop top with fishnets covering her stomach. She had a navel, snakebite, and septum piercing as her hair was down waving in her face as her arms were crossed.

I analyze them all. "Do i know you?" I ask as she clicks her tongue. "Not yet. Im Aaliyah." She says pointing herself "Audrey" she says pointing to the fake blonde "Boston" she says pointing to the brown haired girl. "And the twins." She says pointing to the two guys. "Seon" she points to the right "And Dae" she says pointing to the left. "Hold on, how do you know my name?" I ask feeling a bit scared. "You know lyla right?" Aaliyah asks as i nod slowly. "Shes my sister." She says confirming my question. "Ok, so?" I ask straightening my posture. "Well, we've got a request from her." She says stepping closer. Her hair blew showing a L tattoo with a squiggle in the middle on her collar bone. Shes in a Mafia. Or gang. But that doesn't matter. "For what?" I ask my voice trembling. "For us to kick your ass." She says with a chuckle. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as a pit grows in my stomach. "What-" i get cut off by Boston pushing me to the floor.

I groan as i hit the floor. I look up seeing Seon and Dae standing over me.

This was a trap.

++++++
AGH! AALIYAH I KNOW THIS MAY BE DISAPPOINTING FOR YOU BUT I HAVE TO BREAK IT UP INTO PARTS! Just wait till next chapter😜🤌🏼