Off Beat

2 days later
++*NOVAS POV*++
I wake up to a loud bang from downstairs. I hear doors opening and shutting. I hear the sound of changes clanging and boots stomping on the floor. I hear some mumbling a few doors away. I hurry and get up looking for somewhere to hide. As the footsteps get closer I hurry and slide under the bed. The door swings open as i cover my mouth with my hand trying to silence my breathing. His black boots trace the room as i try to calm myself. I look through a little hole only being able to see his waist. His hands were laying down by his side as he held a gun. I gasp hurrying to cover my mouth. He stops walking as my eyes start to water.

Hawkins comes running standing in front of the door frame "Jade?!" Bill turns around shooting him in the stomach. He stands there for a second looking at his stomach and touching it seeing the blood on his hands before collapsing on the floor. My eyes go wide as i silent my sobs. I hold my stomach as i put my head in my knees. "Nova, come out." I hear Bill chuckle his voice emotionless and cold. He walks into the bathroom as i carefully get out from under the bed. I start quietly walking towards Hawkins body. I touch his face as he looks at me. "Hawkins" i whisper as a little sob comes out. He covers my mouth with his finger as he cringes at the pain. "Run" he says as he coughs blood. It gets on my face as I gag inside. "I cant leave you." I say tears running down. "Ill be ok just-" the bathroom door creaks open "Run." i hurry and get up. I run downstairs as Bill chases after me. I open the door and run out seeing all 4 cars. Gustav and Georg stand by theres but Tom was gone.

I run the opposite way of the cars when suddenly a figure comes in the corner of my eye. I turn around as tom grabs me. I squirm as he puts a cloth over my mouth. Bill Gustav and Georg come running over as it gets blurry. Tom picks me up wedding style as i black out.

++*TOMS POV*++

I carry Novas unconscious body to bills car. I place her in the back seat with a smirk on my face. I look at Bill who was holding the cloth. He looked at it and then looked at Nova past me. He storms over taking something off of her head that I completely missed. Her red bandana. Not Novas, Evelyns. I open my mouth slightly as Bill looks at me. Sadness and hatred in his eyes. "Where did she get this?" He asks holding it up "I dont kno-" i start before Bill cuts me off "Shes been at the house, and shes been here. Thats why she was acting strange at the race. She saw Nova and recognized her. She wanted Nova to find it. But i dont know why." He says looking as the red kiss mark she left. "Oh am i lucky to be a detective." I joke as Bill stares at me not amused. "Were gonna take her to the basement. And when she wakes up your gonna get the others and go to the bar." He says as my smile fades. "But Bill thats where-" "Did you here me? Your going to LEAVE." He says stern as i nod closing the back door. Bill gets in as i get in mine. I grip the steering wheel. When i finally feel i have control and strength he has to get in the way. "That bastard" i say before starting the car.

+++
Another short chapter but its for a reason! Love you all!!