Why So Scared?

TOMS POV:
I walk down the stairs seeing the girls gossip and laugh. "What's happening" i say from behind ziggy placing my hand on her shoulder as she tenses up making me smile. "Me and Nova are just bragging about all the fun we had" Brooke says exaggerating the "fun" I look at nova as she just nods with a smile. "Hm" i huff. I bend down to Ziggys ear "Come upstairs with me." I whisper as she tenses up more. "Well nice to see you ladies" i nod as nova smiles at me. I walk up stairs Ziggy following me.

NOVAS POV:
___30 minutes later___
I feel my Blatter push, i shouldn't have drank that much water. I excuse myself from the couch sprinting up the stairs and into the bathroom.

As i wash my hands i hear something nock over in Toms room. I step out of the bathroom getting closer before the door swings open. It was Ziggy and Tom, Ziggy looked more beat up as Toms face just had a smirk on it. "Go on." Tom says spanking ziggys butt, she sprints downstairs as tom walks closer to me. "Spying?" Tom say as i step back "No i just went to the bathroom." I stutter as he gets closer "sure just like you weren't spying on me and bill the other day." Tom says, i step back hitting the railing behind me that kept me from falling downstairs. Tom pushes his chest against mine gently running his fingers on my cheek "Keep ur nose in ur own business, Jade." Tom says cold as i let out a small gasp, hearing that name washed memories over my mind.

I finally get a hold of myself and push him off "Well maybe don't stick ur nose in mine, Tom" I say before turning around, he scoffs "Y'know ur not goin home right?" Tom slightly yells as i walk downstairs. I turn my head towards him as i can see hes getting mad that i just walked away "Nobody and nothing says what i can and can not do." I growl my voice with no emotion before walking downstairs.

I join the girls again not seeing Ziggy. "Wheres Ziggy?" I ask as they shrug "I saw her go into the garage." Sie says throwing a M&M in her mouth. I nod a bit worried before going to the garage. I open the door seeing bill and Ziggy. Bill was hugging Ziggy tight sitting on a couch as Ziggy sobbed into his chest. "Ziggy.." I whisper making bill snap his head towards me. Ziggy looks up at me before nodding at bill, bill smiles but it was a hurt smile before getting up. He walks past me with a sad expression before walking out of the garage closing the door behind him.
_______________
OK VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT CHAPTER 9!the reason why its so short is because the next chapter is going to be personal and sad, it will have some of my trauma in it so thats why its going to be separate. Anyway love you guys and i hope Monday treats you well! cause schools not for me): stupid F in Spanish.
ICH LEIBE DU!!
540 words