Disguise

++*NOVAS POV*++
He ran ran out of the room leaving me confused and scared. When i finally got my senses back and ran after him. He ran into the garage and got in his black shiny car. I looked to my left by the door and saw a bunch of keys. I hurry and grabbed one. When tom started to drive away i pressed a button on the key which set off a little alarm in a dark corner. I squinted my eyes in confusion as i walk over. A lime green car. There was no roof as it was lined with a silver bar.

Without hesitation i jumped in turning it on. The sliver lining started to glow as a bright screen showed on the front window. I gasped in amazement. I did know some stuff about cars since i use to help my dad at his work when i was younger, but ive never seen anything like this.

I started the car as drove out of the garage and onto the street. "Who do you wanna track?" A robotic voice says making me jump. The green screen on the window pops up again with many different names. "Tom, Tom Kaulitz" i stutter. The car blings as the screen turns into some sort of GPS showing The distance between me and Tom and where he was. I followed him making sure not to get to close. I look at the screen again. The bottom right showed a circle with a shirt symbol. In curiosity i pressed it. The screen popped up a girl and boy symbol. I pressed the girl as pictures of girls clothes pop up. I scroll down until i see one i like. It was tight leather pants, black high hills, a leather jacket, and a black crop top V shirt.

I press it. "Automatic driving on" the car says. "What" i whisper under my breath. Suddenly a drawer by the wheel pops open with the exact outfit. "Holy shit" i say. I go to pull over but it wont let me. I put my hands off and realize the car is driving itself. "Automatic driving..Can i maybe have the roof of the car please?" I say. I feel dumb speaking to the car but it listens. A sliver cover goes over the top of the car.

I start putting on the outfit. If im going to follow him i At least wanna be im disguise. After i slip on the high hills i click out of the outfits and see another button with makeup. Oh right bill wears makeup. I click on it and click girl. It shows more of "badass" makeup looks than "casual". I click on one. Red lipstick and a Smokey eye. Another drawer pops open with exactly that. "How the fuck does this car work." I say grabbing it. I put down the mirror and do a more soft smokey eye and put on some cherry red lipstick. I grab the hair-tie that was around my wrist and put my hair in a tight ponytail. I see a red handkerchief on the passengers seat. I grab it and make it into a bow in my hair. I still look like myself.

I click out of the makeup and check the GPS. We have been driving for 10 minutes. Where is he going? I see a jewelry button and press it immediately. I get sunglasses and a silver necklace that looks like a T but with 2 other lines. I put them both on moving the sunglasses to the top of my head. Its safer.

I turn off the automatic drive as i start to speed up. CLING. I jump at the loud noise and look at the radio. Another tiny compartment was out. It was just a bunch of cigarettes and a lighter. I dont smoke or drink but this will help me more. I pick up a cigarette putting it in my mouth making sure to watch the road. I then grab a lighter and take a deep inhale while it burned the end of the cigar. I blow it out coughing a little bit.

The roof of the car goes back down as i put the cigar between my index and middle finger. I lay my arm of the edge of the car window so my hand was off the edge. I put my sunglasses fully on taking another puff. Toms car starts to slow down as he turns a corner to a big abandoned building. I slow down and stop a little away from the building. I get out and move to the cement. My hills clicking as i walk and take another puff of the cigarette.

I turn the corner but stop as i see Tom get out. I wait for him to enter the building before i  make my way to the entrance.
++++++