Sip of hate

Hey guys, so I made a mistake. Novas actually 18 not 17! I just remembered at the beginning she had her birthday! Sorry!!

++*NOVAS POV*++
My throat stings a the alcohol goes down. I take a drink of water before sitting back. The girls giggle as I smile looking down.

++*30 minutes later*++
Before I know it we're on our 10th shot. I feel dizzy but it's oddly refreshing. Feeling everything, every emotion just pour out of your body like pouring water into a drain. After a few seconds it's gone. But just to return after a while.

"So." I say interrupting the laughs "When's ziggy gonna be back from the store?" I ask. So drunk I struggle to talk. "Store?" Sie says "yea, when I asked Tom he said she went to the store." I say back as brook laughs "He's probably too sad to talk about it" she snorts. "That's not something to joke about." Lyla says. She was less drunk but still affected "It was a Jo-" Brooke begins but Lyla stops her. "Just stop." She says before looking at me seriously "Ziggy, um.." I could tell Lyla was holding back her emotions with each word as she told me Ziggy had run away. But leaving a note.
+++
Dear Tom.
My love, if you're reading this I'm probably already long gone. And I want you to know I didn't leave cause I wanted to. I could have done it long ago. But you guys would have found me. I left cause I needed to. I didn't want you to see me slowly die even more. Now that everyone knows I would be loaded with concern comments everyday. I loved you, so much. So much I couldn't even see you with another girl or it would make me shake with anger. But seeing you talking to nova didn't. Seeing you two together was like putting puzzle pieces together. How happy you are. The smile you always had with her and not me. I realize the anger was just toxic. We're toxic. But that's obvious. I no longer love you. I will always have a little love in the bottom of my heart that beats for you. But everything else just brings hatred towards you. All the things you did that I just threw away so you would love me. I'd let you treat me like a doll. And the times when no one was around. When you were happy. We're the best. But that would slowly die and it would go back to "normal". That happened for so long I thought it was normal. But it wasn't. That's why I don't want you by me when I die. I don't want to see the guy that ruined my life but I also helplessly fell in love with.

Tom kaulitz. I love you so much I hate you🩷
Love-Ziggy
+++

"It's love that kills you." I say low. "Something I know." I say looking down. "Hawkins?" Lyla says as I look up at her "How did you-" "I overheard Tom telling Bill about it. I feel really bad with what happened. That's disgusting." Lyla says as I sigh "Yet not the full story." I say as Lyla looks at me. "OK!" I say taking the alcohol and chugging it out of the bottle. "WOO!" Sie, Brooke and Lyla cheer. I stop squeezing my eyes shut "Fuck love." I say with anger though I was filled with sadness. "Fuck Love!" They all cheer taking more shots as I take it in.

++*1 hour later*++
++*TOMS POV*++

"Those girls have been out there for a while." Bill say looking out the window. "They're just drinking their feelings out." Georg shrugs reading a magazine as I smirk "Brings back memories." I say as we all chuckle. "Oh shit! Nova just jumped in the pool!" Gustav laughs as bill hurry and looks. "C'mon!" Bill says running outside as we all follow outside. I run to the pool as the others go to the girls. Nova swims up to me hanging onto the edge as I bend down only a few inches away from her face. Her ocean eyes taking me in. "Take a picture it will last longer." She laughs as the girls snort. I roll my eyes picking her up out of the pool. I set her down as she looks at me "Your strong" she says in a manly voice hitting my arm. I look at her hand before looking back "And you're drunk." I say as she scoffs. "No I'm not-" I then pick her up by her waist putting her over my shoulder. She kicked and scratches lifting my shirt up. "Trying to get me undressed already? Wait till the bedroom sweetheart." I say smacking her butt as she screams and they all laugh. "Cringy!" Brooke yells as I roll my eyes

I take her inside and up the stairs to my bedroom. I throw her on my bed as she looks at me resting on her elbows. I walk over to Ziggy's dresser opening it. I stop for a second before taking a baggy shirt of mine that she wore all the time. I put it to my nose inhaling her leftover sent. I then grab some underwear and throw it at Nova as she pushes it. "Hurry and change your getting my bed wet." I say walking to my dresser and taking my shirt off. I feel her staring before she starts talking "You weren't joking?" She says as I grab a shirt and turn around. She sees my abs as her face going red. "You got me wet. I'm just changing." I say tapping her chin before putting on the shirt.

She then takes off her shirt. Her wet body dripping with a shine. "Turn around." She says as I raise an eyebrow with a smirk before turning around. I hear her unclamp her bra and then some shuffling. "Ok your good." She says kicking her clothes under my bed as I roll my eyes. "I'm going to get you some water. Get tucked in and turn on a movie or something." I say walking out.

"Wait" she says as I stop looking back. "I'm sorry about Ziggy. I hope it gets better." She says as I furrow my eyebrows. "Who-" "it doesn't matter who. Just take the words and go get me water." She demands me as I give her a sly smirk looking her up and down "I like when you're demanding." I say low as she gags putting her finger in her mouth as I laugh walking out.

+++
HEY!! Okay okay. I need a nickname for you guys (a.k.a, my fans) so if you have ideas comment or text me. Also, little twist!! Hope y'all like it. Luv ya!