Bloodwave.

Ziggy sat on the couch in a faze, her mouth was wide open as her eyes were swollen from crying. Her lips her puffed up and her nose was runny. Her face was swollen from being beat my Tom. What a dick.

I took some steps towards her as she sat still as a mouse, she almost looked fake. Like a doll, it looked as if she wasn't breathing. I sit down on the couch softly looking at her. She was looking at the cold garage floor that pierced my feet. I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out, its like a glass wall was covering me from her so i cant reach her. I feel burning behind my eyes as they start to tear up. Seeing her so torn up broke me each day.

Ever since i found her that night something was different, wrong. Her skin was more pale, her light blue eyes turned into dark, like when theres a storm and the ocean is a dark dark blue, seeming theres no life left. She was always fazing out with her mouth wide open as if she's thinking of something serious, something that left her frozen. It was as if she wasn't even alive. I noticed her drifting away more and more these past days. Something was very wrong, i could feel it whenever i see her or tom. A not would form in my stomach and throat keeping me from speaking, It would cause presser on my lower stomach close to my Blatter which sent a chill down my spine. It would leave me paralyzed, its the feeling of when you hear something in your house late at night and you freeze, you could feel pearls of sweat on your forehead as your body would turn cold causing goosebumps everywhere. Leaving you in a cold sweat as if you saw a ghost, fear plastered on your face, swirling in your body.

Ziggy coughed which took me out of her faze and my thoughts. I look at her not even comprehending what i see, dark red liquid drips from her lips her eyes wide open as she wipes her mouth and checks her fingers to confirm the warm blood that she just coughed up. I look at the floor seeing the blood starting to spread. I let out a little scream, not because im scared. Because im afraid of why that just came out of her, what caused it.

"I..um, im going to get bill." I say getting up, i look back at Ziggy one last time before storming inside. I run around the house yelling for bill. I run through the upstairs hallway before Bill comes out of a corner randomly, causing me to run into him. I look up at bill as he notices the fear in my eyes "What, Nova what!" He grabs me by my arms shaking my a little as i try to spit it out "Ziggy...cough...blood" i manage to get up as i feel myself about to vomit. Bill looks at me as i can tell he feels what i feel. He runs past me downstairs. I stand there for a second before running after him into the garage.

As we get through the door i hear more coughing, my fear turns into horror as there was a lot more blood, Ziggy was shaking as she kept coughing. "ZIGGY!" Bill yells running over. I hear more feet from behind me as Tom, Gustav, Georg, and Silvia stand behind me. "SHIT!" Tom yells running over as a tear drops from my eye. Everyone else runs over including Lyla and Brooke who showed up a couple seconds after. I stood there as they surrounded Ziggy, i couldn't move. I felt that feeling wash over me a not forming in my stomach. This was not right at all.

They picked her up and helped her in the car. I started at the now big puddle of blood in horror. "Nova!" Lyla yells as i snap my head towards her. She was motioning me to the car. I get a grip and run over jumping in toms car. Ziggy was in Bills car, i heard tom and bill fighting about it but Bill didn't trust Tom with her right now so I had to be alone with Him. We all zoom out of the garage as my eyes follow bills car praying Ziggy's okay.

I hear the tapping of toms foot and finger. His leg twitches and he taps his finger on the wheel. I can tell he was nervous and scared as he was watching Bills car to. I could see Tom look at me a couple of times, i know he wanted answers. To know what happened. But the truth is, i dont even know what happened. I was to stuck in my thoughts to notice anything around me until she coughed. The only thing i do know is that i feel unsteady, i don't understand what's happening. Its to fast.

_________________________
CHAPTER 10!! So this is a bit of a gore sorry but trust me it will get better..or worse. Also happy Tuesday, im very sick but went to school anyways cause i have a F in Spanish rn and i need to fix it. Remember to text me if u want something to happen. BYEE!!

900 words