Alley

He walks down the Alley way passing the dumpster i was crouching behind. I cover my mouth trying to muffle my breathing. I can feel my bones shaking in fear. How stupid was I? Running away in a hospital. If it wasn't for that women i would have been gone. I cant help but regret it. Bill doesn't even know i know im not leaving. Clearly Tom does cause he knows i Eves dropped.

I quietly hit myself in the head for my stupid decisions. Tom turns another corner to a different ally calling my name. I get up and start running out. Something stops me at the front of the ally way. Thinking about ziggy and what would possibly happen to her or anyone with toms anger. And how Bill and the girls would feel. They would also probably find me again and kill me. "This may be my most stupidest action and regret" i say under my breath.

I look behind me still hearing toms yelling before i walk towards the hospital. Back To them. Tom cant hurt me if they never new i was gone. And Gustav and Georg think im in the bathroom. My walk turns into a run as i get inside. I sigh in relief seeing that the lady's not there and Gustav  and Georg haven't looked up from there magazines. I trot towards them sitting down.

The hospital room door that bill and Ziggy were in swings open. Bill shoots his head at me as his mad turns into confusion and softness. "I guess he was seeing things" i hear him whisper. He smiles at me before going back inside. I hear bill yelling at someone over his flip phone which im guessing is Tom. Bill then comes out with ziggy "Lets go" he says before starting to walk away. We get up and follow him. They all get in the car as i feel myself get more and more afraid to enter the car with tom yet Toms not in the car. As im about to open the car door Georg yells "Hey! Ur riding with me." He says flipping his hair out of his face.

I exhale softly as my fear goes away. I smile at him as i get in his car and we start driving. I stare at toms car as we pull out.
++++
As we pull in the house i notice tom never got in his car and came with us. As i got out i saw Bill whisper something to Lyla before getting back in the car as Lyla walked away. Im confusion i walk over to Bills car tapping on his window making him jump. "Sorry" i say as he rolls down the window "You good?" He asks raising one of his eyebrows as a piece of his hair is in his face. "Yea,yea. I was just wondering where you were going." I say as his brown eyes pierce mine. "Oh, just for a drive" he says hesitant. I look at him weirdly cause I know he's lying. "Okay, well be safe" I say with a smile, even though i wanna get in the car with him to see where he's going. "Cant promise" he winks at me backing out of the driveway.

I watch his car drive away, i have that feeling again. The lump, the cold, the fear. Being alone and exposed in the dark driveway since it was nighttime sent a shiver down my spine. It felt as if someone was looking at me, but i couldn't move. The thought of someone or something watching me made me still. I heard a twig snap as i shot my head towards the sound. I noticed a dark figure running after me.

Run, Run!, RUN!

My brain screams at me as i run to the door. It's locked, i bang on it screaming "OPEN THE DOOR! GUYS!" I try to open it again shaking the handle. I turn around and see no one, but it still feels as if someone was watching me. I hurry and run to the side of the house in a cold sweat as my heart beats in my head. I breath heavy feeling my stomach not up. I shoot my head left and right before looking up. There was a window that led to the kitchen.

It was a bit high up but i could reach it on my tippy toes. I push it hard but it wont budge. Why the hell was everything locked. It was like a Living nightmare. I feel a warm breeze on my neck as it goes dark.

_____
776 words