Fazed

I wake up in a dark room. The bed was warm and comfortable as i stretched. I hear shuffle as i shoot up feeling around. My stomach grows a knot as i feel sweat forming. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up as i shoot my head hearing more shuffling. I look forward and see a little peak of light from a door. My heart beat increases as i start breathing heavier. "Come on Nova." I say in my head madly. I step on foot out of the covers and on the floor. I could tell it was wood because of the texture. Quietly i step the other one out looking around. I breath for a second building up my courage. Once i breathed a couple times i got ready.

1
2
3

I start running across the dark room scared im gonna hit anything. As i ran the door got further and further away. Soon enough i reached it swinging the door open and running out. The smell of cookies filled my nose. I look up seeing im in a cabin. I was on the second floor as i looked past the wooden railing down to the floor. Nobody was there. It was calm, safe, happy, home. But for some reason. It didn't feel like it. Something felt very very off. I was about to walk until i feel someones hands on my shoulder.

+++
TOMS POV:

I pull into the house getting out of my car and walking inside. "ANYONE HOME?" I yell but get no response. I shrug and walk upstairs i check Gustavs room. No one. Georgs. No one. Mine. Of course no one. I open bills door and see nova. She was in a cold sweat and was moving a lot. I felt a weird presence. I walk over to her shaking her shoulders. She wakes up gasping as she hurry and gets up looking around. "Whoa whoa calm down" i say seeing her in such a panic. She looks at me as she calms down "Are you good" i say sitting on the edge of the bed. "J-just a nightmare" she says her eyes looking everywhere. "Yea, hey have you seen the boys" i question as she shoots her head up at me. "No." She says "well didn't you go home with them last night?" I say "Yea and no. When we got there bill left again saying he was going for a drive then the others went inside and locked everything. Then t-this figure started chasing me after it felt like someone was watching me. So i went to the window and it was locked. Then i felt someone breath on my and it went dark" she blabbers so fast i can barley understand.

"Wait. Someone was watching you?" I ask sternly. She looks at me worried and nods. "I believe...I dont know why they locked me out though or if i passed out in the car and i had 2 dreams in one" she says her eyes tracing the room "Wait 2? What happened in the second?" I ask touching her hand to calm her "W-well its like i woke up, in a dark room and there was someone or something in there with me. Then i saw a door so i ran and opened it and-" i cut her off before she can finish "Nova, was it a cabin. Were you in a cabin." I say stern. She looks up and me scared and confused. "How did you know that?" She says. The knot grows bigger in my stomach as i get up and pace the room "Shit shit shit" i mumble to myself

"What! What is it!" She ask getting up. I shake my head as i start to panic "Its the Wolfgang. That- thats why she looked familiar. Both of them!" I yell pulling my cornrows "Who? WHO TOM!" I can tell she was starting to freak out more "That girl i was with..and the other " I say as her eyes trace my face. "It was a trick!" I say stuffing my face in my hands. It was my fault I went to her. Its my fault im a "man whore" if thats what you call them.

"I have to find the boys" i says running out of the room leaving Nova fazed.

+++++
732