Christmas eve

++*BILLS POV*++
After losing track of them we had no choice but to go home. Over the 2 months we've had. We have found more information on the Wolfgang. Where they are. Who they have. And we knew we couldn't just show up. We're out numbered. Tom's idea. I'm Bill kaulitz, I can kill them easily. But it's for Novas safety too.

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve." Toms says low sitting on the couch while resting his arms on his legs. I walk over to him sitting down. "Remember the plan?" I ask as he nods. He sniffs before getting up and not looking at me. "I'll be in my room." He says stern about to walk away but I stand up grabbing his arm and twirling him around. His eyes were red as he look down. His chin crinkled. "Tom." I say as he doesn't respond. "Tom, what is it." I ask as he finally looks at me. A tear running down his cheek. "Just-" he starts his voice quivering. "What if they already did something bad to her. Hurt her, raped her...killed her." He says low. "Isn't that what we do?" I chuckle as he looks at me mad. "Forget about it." He says storming off "Tom-" I say but he's already gone. I groan sitting on the couch and swinging my head back.

I start thinking about what he said. She could be dead because we waited so long. I feel a tear run down as I hurry and wipe It getting up and walking to the food on the stove. "Dinner!" I yell as footsteps enter. Everyone walks in taking a bowl of spaghetti and sitting down. Except for Tom.

I sit down as we all start eating. Silence covers the table with the sound of slurping. "It's not like novas." Gustav says breaking the silence. Everyone looks at him then me. I stop eating looking at him. "Well that's to bad. Now don't be a bitch and eat your food." I say mad. Gustav then gets up "Are you not sad? Nova is gone! She has been for 2 months! And we haven't gone close to finding her! Even looking for her. She could be dead or seriously hurt for all we know. They probably thought we gave up and shot her brains out!" He yells. I then get up "WELL GOOD FUCKING THING YOU GUYS HAVE SO MUCH FAITH!" I yell back before storming off. Making sure to grab another bowl of spaghetti.

I walk up stairs and to Tom's room about to knock. But I stop as I hear something. Tom's faint cry's stand by the door. I set down the bowl in front of his door before going to my room.

+++
The sun peaks through the blinds waking me up. I hurry and get up putting on and black tank top and black leather skinny jeans. I walk downstairs as everyone is already dressed ready to go. We go out to the cars parting. Tom goes with me and Gustav and Georg go together. We decided not to bring the girls. Way too dangerous.

++*1 hour later*++

We pull up to the place hiding our cars behind the shed. Tom was quiet the whole ride. Only taking in his thoughts.

We get out as I walk towards Tom. I look at him for a second before giving him a hug. "I know you're not only sad about nova. You're sad about her." I say as Tom tenses up. "Let's just get this over with." He says his eyes watering. I nod as we start towards the little building board covering its windows, the veins in my arms pumping with excitement. With anger.

As we make it to the front door we all pull out our guns.

I kick the door down as the people in side all pull out there guns. But before they could shoot me and Tom shoot all of the in there head. There brains splattering all over the wall like spaghetti. I smirk goes on my face as Tom stays numb. "Oh how I missed this." I say kissing my gun then signaling the boys upstairs.
++*TOMS POV*++
Me and Bill search every room killing every man that hangs in it. We hear many gunshots upstairs as Bill runs up. But I look one more time around. Seeing a board on the floor a bit out of place. I move the rug covering the floor and feel around. Finally I find a lose board. I pick it up, a handle. I pull it up revealing a flight of stairs.

I load my gun before walking down quietly. I hear shuffling behind me. I point my gun quickly but see a girl putting her hands up. Her curly blonde hair. Messy and knotted.

"Nova?" I ask as she lowers her hands. "Tom!" She exclaimed quietly, running into my arms. I lower us to the ground as she lays in my lap. She was so skinny and had no weight. Almost seeing her bones. I played with her hair softly as she whimpered in my chest.

"It's gonna be ok." I say to her. She looks up at me. My heart fluttering seeing her beautiful face again. My body tingles at the feeling of her being alive. But not well. At least close to death.

Her bright blue eyes faded into a dark gray. Not full of light no more. She nods. Her chapped lips cracking as she tirelessly smiled. I stand up carrying her wedding style. I put my gun in the holder before walking outside to the car. I put her in the back "I'm going to get the boys." I say about to close the door. "Wait." She says her voice low and screechy. Not looking or sounding like herself played with my head. "Yea?" I ask "Just, be careful. Hawkins is not who he was years ago." She says. "Wait, you know him?" I ask confused as she nods looking down. "He was my best friend. My first kiss. And he searched 3 years for me." She says looking back up. "So, why did he do this?" I ask. "He didn't." She says.

BOOM

A shot goes off making me jump. "I'll be back" I say closing the door and running towards the house.

+++

Merry Christmas! Sorry I was gone for a month. My phone broke and I couldn't log in. I also had a OD. But don't worry, I'm ok. I got put into therapy and I'm doing well. I will definitely be posting more often. I missed you guys sm!!