Snake.

++*BILLS POV*++
I drive down the road remembering Nova not letting me see her face. When i drove up to the drug store i knew it was her because of her hair and the ways he struts. She had messy hair and clothes, she was also buying Cigarettes, Tylenol, and fentanyl. Which confused me even more, well the Tylenols probably for Lyla and the cigs for Tom. But i hope Nova knows fentanyls addicting.

The guilt washes over me while pulling into the house. What i did to Lyla. I had no right, she didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve me kissing Nova, she doesn't deserve my toxic trait. I was surprised with myself when i did it. I haven't for a while, but I've been bundling up my emotions in a bottle and when she yelled at me i lost it.

I walk into the house setting my keys down while walking to tom "Hey" i say as tom looks up from the TV "Hi" he says quietly. "Is everything okay..?" I ask hearing his broken voice. He takes a deep breath. "Something happened to Nova. She got jumped by someone or multiple people." Tom says as he remembers her face. "What! I mean, i saw her at the drug store but she wouldn't show her face." I explain as tom shrugs. "Maybe someone wanted payback on her." He says turning back to the TV "Like who?" I ask in curiosity. "I dont know." He mummers. I sigh because i know he does. I pat his shoulder before starting up the stairs.

I make it to my bedroom seeing lyla asleep. I smiled kicking off my shoes and taking off my shirt before climbing into bed. I rap my arm around her waist spooning her gently as she shuffles a little. I move her hair out of her face admiring her beauty as the moon light made her red hair shine. I kiss her pale soft porcelain cheek before laying my head in the crook if her shoulder holding her tight.

++*NOVAS POV*++
I put on a big shirt sliding some shorts underneath. I hear the door open and Tom and Bill talking. Im not close enough to hear but i hear tom say my name. I go out of bills room making sure not to wake lyla. I close the door silently behind me. Suddenly i hear bill walking up the stairs. I run back to the bathroom leaving the door slightly open. I Peak through it seeing him go into his room. He stands in the frame looking at lyla. His face looks sad and filled with guilt. He walks in leaving the door peaked. I silently walk past his room but stop. I see him rapping his arm around lyla and laying his head in the neck of her shoulder. I smile happy for lyla. Im gonna miss her.

I walk downstairs as tom smiles at me. I smile back and walk into the kitchen where Georg and Gustav are. "You guys want spaghetti?" I ask grabbing a pan. They both shoot there head towards me. "YEA!" They exclaim already drooling. I smile. "Damn what happened to you?" Georg asks "Just a little accident" i say in a cheerful tone so they dont worry. They nod and continue playing cards as i grab the spaghetti and sause. I fill up the pan with water and wait for it to heat up before pouring the spaghetti in. I set a timer on the microwave before sitting down with Gustav and Georg. "Can i join?" I ask as they smile at me "Of course" Gustav says fixing his glasses before giving me some cards.
+++
"Yes!" I exclaim throwing a card down as they both groan "How do you win every single time!" Georg exclaims stuffing his hands in his face. I shrug with a giggle as Gustav pats my shoulder "Good-game" 

The microwave goes off. "Okay im done for now." I say getting up as they nod. I get out 8 bowls putting some the spaghetti in them before pouring the sause on it. I put some seasoning on them and grab forks. "Dinners ready!" I yell. Gustav and Georg clear the cards off the table greedily as Silvia and Brooke walk in. They give me a little smile as i hand them a bowl before they sit down. I pick up two more and walk over to the table setting them down in front of Gustav and Georg they dig in immediately as i walk back to the island. Tom walks in stretching. I hand him a bowl "You know, sitting on the couch for hours sure messes up your back" he whines. He smells the spaghetti groaning as i laugh. "Go sit down." I say as he nods.

I hear laughing as Bill and Lyla walk in. They both go silent. "Have a nice nap?" I ask trying to make it last awkward. "Yes but were gonna have a better one tonight." Bill chuckles nudging Lyla in the arm as she pushes him. "Gross!" Gustav and Georg yell "Pervert!" Tom gags as i giggle. "Here" i say handing them a bowl "Thank you." Lyla says in a low voice as i nod with a smile. I grab my bowl as we all sit at the table.

They all start talking as i eat in silence. Its nice, but i wanna go home. I hate to leave them, but im going home.

+++
I CANT BELIVE THIS! We're already at chapter 19?!?! Thank you guys so much for 2k too! Im so sorry i haven't posted for a while my phone broke and i didn't have it for 6 days! I will start posting more but this is it for right now. Love you all!