Hangover

++*NOVAS POV*++
I wake up my head pounding. I groan in pain getting up. As my feet hit the cold floor a bolt of coldness runs through my body making me get goosebumps. I stumble to the bathroom almost tripping. I turn on the light, it stings my eyes as I look in the mirror. My hangover didn't just affect inside my body. I groan turning on the water and splashing my face. I then brush my teeth and hair. To lazy to put on makeup or clothes I walk down the stairs.

"Look who's finally awake." Georg says as they all look at me. Tom's smile grows as he looks at me up and down. "Is the new fashion Tom's shirts?" Bill asks as I look at him "Well ur shirts are like belly shirts to me." I say as they all laugh. Bill chuckles rolling his eyes. "How'd you sleep?" Tom asks patting the spot on the couch next to him. "Like a baby." I say sitting down. "How do you feel?" He asks "Like shit." I say as he raises his eyebrow with a chuckle. He slowly puts his hand around my waist. I hear the girls laugh in the kitchen. I hurry and get up as Tom looks at me confused. "I'll be with the girls." I say walking to the kitchen.

The girls look at me with a smile. "Morning sleepyhead" Lyla says putting eggs on plates. I sit down at the island. I groan in my hands as Brooke slides a juice to me. "I get how you feel, so I made you my hangover juice." She says with a smile as I chuckle drinking it "I was thinking about going to the pool today." Sie said as the girls agree. I furrow my eye brows in confusion. "We're aloud too?" I ask as the girls nod "As long as the boys are with us and we wear sunglasses. If someone asks you about a missing case than just act like you don't understand them, like speaking another language." Brooke says "Can we take the sunglasses off at all?" I ask "If we get confirmation." Lyla says as I nod.

+++
The girls and I run upstairs giggling. Lyla takes me to her closet shuffling through it. She throws 2 swimsuits out and lays them on the bed. One of them is a forest green with a v tank and tied bottoms. The other one just like it except black and more scandalous. She gives me the black one "You look better in black." She says as I smile. I walk to the bathroom getting changed as Lyla gets changed in the room. While in changing I hear the doors open and more giggling.

After I'm done changing I look in the mirror. I notice how much weight I lost. To the point where I don't look healthy. I ignore it and open the door. The girls sit on the bed with their swimsuits. Brooke wearing a swimsuit like mine but with little sunflowers. Sie the same but a darker red. "You guys look amazing." I say walking out as they look at me "No you do!" Brooke says getting up. "Thanks" I say turning to the long mirror. The girls stand behind me as I look at myself. I touch my curves as if I feel my bones. "Don't worry, you look good." Sie says as I smile nodding.

We all wrap towels around ourselves before walking downstairs. The boys have swim trunks with shirts on. Tom has sunglasses on and a black and white bandanna. Bills sunglasses are resting on his head his black hair slicked back.

+++

We head out to the cars as Tom walks over to the passenger seat opening the door for me. I smile sliding in as he shuts the door softly. He walks to the other side of the car sliding in. He lights a cigarette putting it in his mouth and cracking the window before starting the car. He backs out before everyone before starting down the road. He starts going faster as I dig my nails into my legs. He glances at me before sliding his hand in my inner thing. Rubbing his thumb softly in comfort. He puts his cigar in between his index and middle finger. I put my hand on his that lays on my thigh. We look at each other as he smirks.

+++

We make it to the swimming pool as I put my sunglasses on. The 3 other cars pull up behind us. As I'm about to open the door he locks it. I look at him as he's already looking at me. He moves his sunglasses up as his gaze pierced my soul. He throws the cigar out the window before rolling it up. He uses the same hand to move my hair out of my face. Tucking it behind my hair. He leans in putting his hand on my neck. "Act up and it will not end well." He whispers deeply as I nod my body getting chills. He kisses my cheek "Good girl." He says before getting out. I cringe as he laughs. He opens my door grabbing me by the waist as I get out.

We all start to the doors as I get nervous. "I haven't been to a swimming pool in years." I say quietly as Tom chuckles putting his sunglasses down. "You'll be alright?" He asks as I nod "Of course." I say as his grip tightens walking into the check in.

A lady sits at the desk "Hello welcome in." She says in a British accent as I smile "Uh yea can I get a party of 7." He says his German accent sliding off his tongue. "Please." I say after as she nods. She wraps bands around our wrist before wishing us a good time.

+++
Hey guys. I'm so so so sorry. It's been FOREVER since I last posted. I had a writers block and school work caught up with me since it was the end of the semester. But I will try to post more, I know I say that a lot but I mean it this time. Love you guys sm! Have a good day evening or night.