Happy Halloween

My ears ring as i peel my eyes open. Its blurry as if the room was fogged up. When it goes clear i noticed i was on Toms bed. Tom was over by Ziggy's closet searching through her clothes. He pulls out a girl race-car driver body suit. As i lift my head pain shoots through my body. I groan squeezing my eyes shut as Tom turns around.

"Careful" he says as i put my hands over my eyes. He brings out black high heels and a red hat from his closet. "What's with the costume" i ask as he smirks still looking at the outfit "Happy Halloween." He says before looking at me "But it was just the 28th" i say as he walks over "You were out for 3 days." He says picking up pills and a glass of water. He walks over to me grabbing me from under my arms making me sit up. I groan as he tucks my hair behind my ears staring at me in my eyes. Him and Bills beauty was unbelievable. He then grabs the cup and pills giving them to me. "Whats the pills?" I question "Tylenol" he says as i nod. I put it on the back of my tongue drinking the water. I cringe as the pill travels down my throat. "What happened?" I ask as he furrows his eyebrows. "Do you not remember anything?" He asks.

I think for a second trying to remember. Burn, i look at my hand seeing 3 burns on the side of my wrist. Syringe. I look at my arm seeing bandages right past the elbow. The pain, the agony. "Yes and no" i say as Tom nods. "LETS GO!" I hear Bill yell cheering as Tom smirks "Seems he just one a deck. Also get ready Bill wants to go out to night." He gets up walking to the door. He stops right in the doorframe. "And try to be safe" he says as i nod.

I look at the bodysuit and black high heels laying on the bed. I sigh getting up and taking off my clothes, i walk into the bathroom starting the shower. As i try to take off the bandage off my arm one single touch on it causes my arm to ache. "Forget it" i say low before hopping in the shower.

++*TOMS POV*++

I hear the shower start as i walk down the stairs . Ziggy lays on the couch putting on her high hills. Love is like a friendship. But it can turn around stabbing you in the back, piercing right through the heart.

I go to the bathroom checking myself. I straighten my black button up and fix my bandana. I sit on the couch turning on the tv.

I hear heels walking down the stair case as me and ziggy turn around. Nova walks down the stairs, the bodysuit fit her like a glove showing all her curves. Her hourglass body and her hips bouncing as she moved. Her thighs the perfect size, her bodysuit was zipped down a little showing her cleavage. Her curly hair resting on her shoulders as she had a red hat on matching her lips. She walked in the high heels so easily it looked as if she wore them all the time. Didn't compare to Ziggy's police outfit. No, thats a dick thing to say, even though its true.

++*BILLS POV*++

Lyla slid on her orange prisoner suit with her hat. "That was..good." She said turning to me "It was ok" i say putting on a white skinny bloody shirt with jeans. I grab my Jason mask sliding on my shoes. Lyla looks at me with a sigh. I walk over to her putting my hands on her hips. I lean down kissing her deeply on the lips. Not feeling anything i part. She smiles as i have no emotion. I rap my arms around her waist and start down the stairs. Lyla gets out of my arms running to Ziggy, i look at Nova as she turns around. And god she looks good. I smirk while looking at her up and down. She looks at me disgusted, she clearly remembers what happened.

Gustav and Georg walk in. "What are you guys supposed to be?" Gustav asks in a black cloth and blood running down his lip. I look at Georg whos in a clown suit. "Jason." I say running my hands through my slicked back hair. "Ghost face" tom says grabbing his mask off the couch. "Ok, lets go" i say as Brooke and Silvia run in as an angel and devil. I walk to the garage as everyone follows getting in their cars and starting their engines. "Happy Halloween." I say rubbing lylas thigh with a grin before driving.

+++

SORRY IVE BEEN GONE, MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING. I WILL POST MORE!