Race

I leave the crowd walking to the tiny bat that sits in the corner.

"Test kikan wa?" A man asks in Japanese. "Sorry what?" I say squinting my eyes. They man rolls his eyes and murmurs something. "What you like?" He says in a accent. "Oh, my apologies. Can i just have a beer?" I ask. I hate beer, it taste like carbonated urine. But like Aaliyah said, i need to blend in. I did the same with the cigar. I did it to blend in. And its at the point where it doesn't bother me anymore. The man nods looking at me up and down before walking to a little refrigerator. He puts it down on the table "Nomihosu princess" he winks as i roll my eyes and walk back to the crowd with the beer in my hand.

Suddenly A heard of girls run over tripping me as i fall to the ground. My sun glasses fall off with me and my beer shatters. My glasses getting trampled and crushed under 100 girls feet. "Shit!" I groan quietly grabbing them. Still on my hands and knees two feet step in front of me. "Need help?" A man asks. That voice. I look up seeing the same Man that Aaliyah was with. He had his hand out. I grab his hand getting up and trying to balance on the high hills. "Thank you" i say cleaning off my pants. "No problem" he says in a sexy way. I look at the broken sun glasses in my hands. "Here." The man says getting the sun glasses that lay in the neck of his shirt. He puts them on me. I blush and fix them on my face. "Wow, um, how do I repay you?" I ask as he smiles. That smile, again he reminds me if someone each time he does something. "No need, seeing you is enough already" he says folding his arms over his chest. "Wha-" he cuts me off "Seeya, Ms.Robertson." I shut my mouth as he smirks and walks away.

I think about Hawkins words. "Ill find you." I recognized his voice instantly. But to think about it, i have no idea what he looks like now. He was a skinny shrubby kid a couple years ago but he could look much different now. I mean he could be anyone in this room.

I look around the place trying to see anyone that looks like him. I then look at the man, he was already looking at me. Those eyes, that smile, those movements, his hair, that one soft scar above his eyebrow. Thats..HAWKINS?

It looks nothing like him, he's jacked and has tattoos all on his neck and hands at 18. But how does Aaliyah know him? He smiles knowing i realized its him. He stops leaning on his car and walks toward me. I feel tears forming and before i know it i run into his arms. He holds me tight and inhales my scent.

"How- when-" i stutter still squeezing him. "Just calm down, that doesn't matter anymore. Im here." He says letting me go. I realized everyone was looking including Tom and Bill. I look at him "But-them" he looks over his shoulder making eye contact with the two. He looks back at me like he lost all thoughts.

++*HAWKINS POV*++
I look at Jade, or Nova. Losing all thought. She was pretty before but now shes just Beautiful. She could be a model with her face and body which made me realize, i dont have a plan. I didn't expect her to be here, i came here to get more information on Tokio Hotel. Im a detective for gods sake, im just lucky i know how to race and im pretty popular for it. I look back at Tom and Bill. Tom stops leaning against his car and straightens his clothes before making his way towards us. I look back at Nova as fear fills her eyes.

"Jade, Nova. Did he hurt you" i ask with a worried voice. She just stares at him her mouth wide open. "Nova. Did he hurt you!" I raise my voice grabbing her arms as she looks at me. He eyes goes back and forth on mine. "I-ma-y-" she stutters.

Suddenly Tom comes up behind her grabbing her by her waist pulling her towards him. "Hawkins right?" He asks in a low cold tone with a german accent. Doesn't scare me. I fix my posture putting my hands in my pockets. "Thats for you to find out. Und damit ich zusehe." I say in german as he raises his eyebrows. Tom whispers in Novas ear looking at me squeezing her waist tighter.

"Well we'll go now." He says turning. "Wow wow, no. If you want her, you have to win her" i say as he side eyes me. "How so?" He says as Nova shakes her head. "If you win the race. Take her. But if i win the race. I take her." I say with a smirk as he raises one eyebrow. He smirks. "And what do you plan to do with her?" He asks moving his hand to her hip. "Everything in the book Mr. Kaulitz" his smile drops as anger fills him. "Well if i win i get to do anything i want." He says in a more annoyed tone. Nova looks at me scared. "So, do we have a deal?" I ask putting my hand out. "Call me Tom" he says shaking my hand as i smile. I lean down to Novas ear "Dont worry, i wont let him take you." I whisper as she nods.

"Seeya...Tom" I say saluting with a wink turning on my hill before walking back to the car hearing Tom scoff and walk away with Nova. I see Bill staring at me. He looks more mad than Tom. He then looks at Tom and Nova as if his heart just dropped seeing Toms hand on her Hip. There was also 2 other girls. One hooking onto him. Oh, i get. He's has something for her.

+++