Realization Stolen.

I hear yelling as i peel my eyes open. Blurry shadows run towards me "Nova!!?" I hear lyla yell as i fully focus. Lyla pulls down my dress as my head throbs. I feel hot liquid run on me as i look down. Lyla stops me "dont" she says as she helps me get up. All the other girls come towards me as i get stable.

I hear arguing as i look to where its coming from. Bill, he was yelling at tom about something, He's so much taller than Tom even though there twins.

Tom had a gun in his hand as there was some blood covered on his face. He gets more and more mad while yelling at Bill his knuckles turn white as he tightens his grip on the gun. "What happened" i as while looking at the blood on him.

i turn and look at the mirror. I had a big red circle in the middle of my stomach. i gasp "Dont worry its not ur blood" sie says looking down at something. I follow her eyes and see the same guy, but he was on the floor shot directly in the head.

I cover my mouth as the salty metal blood fills my nostrils. I throw up in the sink as Brooke rubs my back. Thats when it all came back to me, i was almost raped. I was halfway since he stuck his fingers in me. But at least i didn't lose my virginity. Even though i would have if Tom was 2 seconds late.

I looked at the man again. He was naked face down on the floor. He must've fell on me right as I passed out.

"Lets go." Bill says walking in as i jump. The girls walk after him as i look at the body one last time before following them. Everyone was silent as we walked past them. People looked at the blood on my dress but i tried my best to ignore them.

We get to Bills car as I get in the back. Bill starts the car and we drive down the road, him and lyla were both silent as i just looked out the window. It was now raining, i watched the droplets on the window seeing which one will make it to the bottom first.

BILLS POV:

I look in the mirror. Nova just lied there silent looking out the window. Her chest going up and down with each breath, her blonde wavy hair resting over her shoulders. I wonder if that man raped her, i wonder what fully happened.

I felt anger wash over me at the thought of the disgusting man touching her. What was she doing downstairs in the first place.

"Hey." Nova says breaking the silence "Is Ziggy okay" she asks still looking out the window "Yea why?" I ask looking in the mirror to see her a look of question on my face. She breaths in "No reason" she exhales. A little smirk plays on my lips knowing she cares.

The true thing was Ziggy wasn't okay. After she said she was gonna clean up she never came back. We looked for her but couldn't find her. I pushed on the gas making us go faster.

_______Time skip___________

We get back to the mansion all parking in the garage. We go inside as Tom, Gustav and George sit at the table with beers and cards. Tom wiggles the cards in the air asking me if i wanted to join. I shake my head no with a little smile, i noticed Nova walk in the kitchen a little ago so in curiosity I followed.

She was leaning against the counter trying to reach the cabinet. I chuckle seeing he struggle. Without her noticing I come from behind her opening the cabinet. She froze as my body touched hers, i grabbed her waist and made her spin towards me as she was pushed against the counter. I gave her the cup. She gives me a little nervous smile as her face was flustered. Waddling to the fridge and getting water she turns to me leaning on the island with her elbows.

"Hey, do you think its okay if i take a night walk?" She says swirling her cup. "Nova.." I was about to speak but she cut me off "I promise i wont do anything! Run away, get in trouble. In actually really good at fighting so if someone tries something ill beat their ass. I also wont run away cause im already going home." She reassures me. I look into her eyes, they were mixed with blue and green with a yellow ring. They also had some gray in them. They were full of joy and looked happy. For some reason it made me sad and the thought of her thinking she was going home.

I sigh looking down and fiddling with the rapper on the counter "Tokyos streets are very dangerous, especially at night." I say looking back up. Some of the happiness fades from her eyes as she nods. "I get it." She says low turning around and walking towards the living room.

I sit there for a second before getting up and grabbing her arm. She turns around confused almost spilling her water. I reach in my pocket getting a gun and slipping it gently in her hand softly brushing my fingers over hers making sure no one sees. She looks at me confused "Be back by 11. And don't let anyone see you." I whisper as a grin appears on her face "Promise" she says lifting her pinky up. I look at her confused before she grabs my hand. My body tingles at her touch and I get goosebumps.

She lifts my pinky up before hooking it with hers. She then kisses the end of her fist motioning me to do the same. I bend down awkwardly kissing my hand. We were so close as i look at her in the eyes. We sit there for a bit before she breaks the eye contact. "Now we can't break it." She says with a smile as i just kept looking at her, admiring her beauty. "Thanks!" She says breaking me out of my trance and kissing my cheek before silently walking towards the door. "Be safe" i say low with a big smile gently rubbing my cheek where she lied her soft lips.

She makes me feel so weird. Like my stomach does a backflip every time i see her, i feel nervous and i get goosebumps. Her attitude, sassy, and sweet self makes my body tingle.

Someone comes up hugging me from behind as i turn around. Lyla, she made me feel the same way but Nova was just different. She was stronger. I hug lyla back kissing her on the head before walking over the table and joining the boys.
___________________

Soo! Bills catching feelings huh😏 do you think Novas safe walking alone at night. What will happen??

1174 words