The shower

|a little inappropriate!|
++*TOMS POV*++
I know I tease her a lot but it's just so much fun. Seeing her face, her reaction, her body shivering under mine. It turns me on, but I just think it's not the right time. Im still so shook on Ziggy. I have sex with other girls perfectly fine. But when it comes to nova, I don't know. She does something to me, to my body. Making me wanna be careful of my actions with her small delicate body. But I can't help get an anger till my hands shake from holding my fists shut so hard. When I see her with other guys. Though I know she's trying to make me jealous, and it's clearly working. I'm just trying not to hurt her. If it were Ziggy, she'd been beaten half to death. I don't get it. If she could run away now why didn't she run away a long time ago?

"yeah hold on, Yo Tom." I hear Bill say from behind me. I turn around "Yea?" I say walking a little towards him. "The Wolfgang wants to have a race. The winner wins the strongest mafia boss in our tribe." Bill says as I smirk "Which means we'll be able to go against people that are not in a tribe" I say as bill shakes his head with a big cheesy smile on his face. "Bring it on." I say as bill put the phone to his ear. "Let's do this."

+++
Gustav, Georg, and I all sit on the couch watching the TV. Bill comes down sitting by us. "Bill, what time is the race?" Gustav asks. "3" he says "A.M?" Gustav asks as bill nods. Gustav sighs sinking into the couch. "I hate morning races" he groans as we all laugh.

I look at my watch as it reads 8:25. "Well I'm at least gonna get some sleep. See ya." I say getting up as they wave. I walk up the stairs and into my room. Nova on the bed watching TV I get in next to her. "You're usually not in bed this early" she says. "We have an important race tomorrow at 3 am. U should probably get some sleep too." I say snuggling into bed stuffing my face into the silk pillow.

She turns to me "What do u mean by "important"?" She asks as I look at her. "We're going against Wolfgang to settle the strongest mafia." I say as her eyes widen "Oh." She says before looking at the tv. She snuggles more into bed turning off the lamp as we try to fall asleep.
+++
I wake up in a cold sweat gasping as my eyes water, Nova still lays asleep next to me. I quietly and carefully get out of bed peeling the silk covers off of me. I check the time, it's a quarter past 1. I rub my eyes and walk to the bathroom. My feet stick to the cold tile as I enter turning on the shower. I take off my clothes waiting for it to warm up. I peak out the door seeing nova getting up. She goes to the closet picking out an outfit and laying it on the bed. She then starts taking off her clothes. I stand there and watch silently from the crack in the door as she strips. I lick my lips looking at her as she grabs a towel and puts it around herself. She turns to the bathroom and sees me, I smirk at her still covering my body with the door.

"Were you spying on me?" She says with a weird expression walking to me. "I might've been" I chuckle. She looks in my eyes before smiling. "So, are you gonna let me in or not?" She asks "Oh I was just about to-" I start but she cuts me off "It will save water." She smirks as I realize what she was getting at. I chuckle before opening the door. Her eyes widen as I guess she didn't expect what she saw. She nervously walks in as I close the door and lock it. I turn at her as she still has the towel on tight. I look at her up and down and raise my eyebrow "Oh, right." She says slowly taking off the towel. I smirk before grabbing her waist and bringing her into the shower. I pin her against the shower wall looking deeply into her eyes as I can feel her shake.

I lean in kissing her deeply as she kisses me back. She puts her hand on the back of my head as I rub her waist softly. She moans slightly as I can feel her excitement. I then move down to kissing her neck. She arches her back as she shivers. I smile along her skin before stopping and looking at her deciding what to do. Do I really wanna do this? I think for a second seeing her body drip. I groan before picking her up and pushing her against the wall.
+++
No details😡 sorry😄
+++
She moans digging her nails into my back as I watch her enjoyment. I could tell what was about to happen and I didn't want to wake the other. I put one hand over her mouth to silence her.

As I put her back down she slides down the wall her legs shaking.

I smirk bending down as she breaths deeply. I grab her neck kissing her before getting out and rapping a towel around my waist. I look at her one more time before walking out.

+++
I'm so sorry that I've been gone so long! This was a spicer chapter but I couldn't put much detail into it. But anyway hope you guys enjoyed!