Stolen

++*BILLS POV*++
Georg runs in pulling me off of tom. "Just calm down" he says to me as i scoff pushing him off. I snap causing everyone to go back. I walk onto the dance floor as "Emo boy" comes on. Girls surround me rubbing their body's on me. I dance with them till something catches my eye. I see Nova dancing with Brooke. A man then comes up grabbing her by her waist. She turns around defensive but clearly waisted. She then smiles putting her arms around his neck. He was Korean with tattoos all along his neck and arms. He wore a white T as his black hair fluffed around his ears.

He moved his hands to her butt as jealousy filled me. I image me as him. Tracing her body with my cold fingers, feeling all her curves and turns as she kisses my neck. I look down at the girl who was rubbing herself on me. I remembered that face. That figure. So familiar. I Look back up seeing him walk away as Brooke brought her another shot. She took it with a laugh before going further into the crowd.

I push the girl off of me walking towards Nova ignoring the dirty look that scowled me down. I see her dancing with another guy as i walk towards them, everyone makes way and when the guy saw me he more of ran than walked away. Nova looks at me with a smile. "Ive never loved Halloween so much" she yells over the music still dancing. "Me neither" i say looking at her perfect body sway, her hips bounce, her blonde curly hair moving up and down as if they were springs.

She takes another zip of her drink. Suddenly my Blatter kicked. "Shit" i said stopping my body "What is it?" She asks as i shake my head. "I just gotta...get a drink." I laugh awkwardly as she nods. I start sprinting to the bathroom.

***
I wash my hands before fixing my hair in the mirror. I walk out looking for Nova. Seeing her no where i head upstairs. Everyone sat except for Ziggy and Tom. "Baby! Wanna play?" Lyla asks showing the deck of cards. "Uh, no thanks. Has anyone seen Nova?" I ask looking at the boys. Gustav shakes his head as Georg shrugs. "I think i saw her leaving through the doors that lead to the ally." Brooke says not looking up. "What?!? Was she with anyone?" I ask as she looks at me "Yeah, a guy in a white shirt. He kinda looked familiar." She says squinting her eyes as if shes trying to think. "Thats because we know him." I say before running down the stairs. I walk through the crowd to the door that lead to a dark ally. As i open the door cold air hits me that slowly turns warm as my skin gets used to it.

I turn the corner where i hear some talking.

"Where are we going?" I hear Nova ask as a car door opens and an engine starts. I hear more walking and mumbling.

"Just for a trip" i hear another girl say. I turn the corner fully seeing Nova getting in the car. 2 Japanese men, Seon and Dae. They both stood in white shirts and black leather pants with there hair slicked back. And three girls. One with bleached blonde hair, one brown hair, and the other with dark curly red hair. Audrey, Boston, And Aaliyah.

I start running towards them. "Nova!" I yell as she looks at me right before the door shuts. Everyone looks at me before rushing to get in the car.

I pull out my gun as they start driving. I shoot through 3 of their windows making sure not to hit Nova. "FUCK!" I yell before running back inside. Everyone looking at me after hearing the gunshots and the gun still in my hand didn't bother me. I run upstairs as they all were already coming downstairs. "Bill what happened!" Tom yells as i stutter to say anything "The wolf-gang! Hawkins was in the Wolfgang, and since I hurt or killed him. They-they took Nova!" I finally say as Tom runs past me in a instant.

We all run outside starting out cars, "Why is there so much shit going on!" I yell hitting the steering wheel as Lyla flinches. "Im sure we'll find her" she says trying to calm me down but just makes me madder.

I switch my gears speeding past Tom. I'm not gonna let Nova get hurt. Especially by Wolfgang. They already took Evelyn. I'm not gonna let them take Nova.

***