Swimming

This is a little more "spicy" chapter. Since my absence, I've just been caught up with school. And ik I say that every time but this is fr cause I'm failing like every class. So I'll try to update more!

++*TOMS POV*++
We enter the bubble as the smell of chlorine feels my nostrils. Looking over all the people bill speaks breaking my gaze "I miss swimming." He says as I chuckle.

We walk to an empty area covered in grass. We fold out chairs and towels. Putting up umbrellas to block the sun. I look at Nova as she takes off her shirt and shorts. Her tan body glistens in the light and her curves flex. Her cleavage covered up just enough that her whole chest doesn't pop out. She takes out her claw clip. Her blonde hair moving softly down her shoulders. I bite my lip looking at her up and down. She walks over to the girls as I look at the boys. They looked just like me checking out there girls. "Wow." Gustav says "I know right." I chuckle as the boys smirk.

I take off my t-shirt as my abs glow. I keep my sunglasses on as all the girls around us look. The rest of the boys do the same before walking towards the pool. The girls were already splashing around as novas body drips with water. The boys get in as I sit on the edge with my feet in. Nova swims to me with her sunglasses still on. "Get in! Loosen up." I look down at her through my sunglasses. And lean down. "What will you give me if I do?" I say in a deep cold voice. "This." She says before grabbing my shoulders and pushing me in. I come up out of the water with a gasp for air. I take off my sunglasses and hers before grabbing her by her waist and shoving her underwater. I push her to the bottom of the pool looking at her. She squirms trying to get me to let go but I won't. I move one of my hands to her thigh spreading her legs on my hips. She stops squirming. It blurry but I can see her look down before uppercutting me in the nuts. I groan underwater as she rushes to the top. Me following after her.

She gasps for water as I come up. "Fuck you." I say leaning against the edge. "It's all I could do to get you off of me." She pouts before smiling and leaning against the edge with me. "Now, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." She says before getting out. I look at her body. Mostly her butt, as she walks away before swimming to the others.

++*NOVAS POV*++
I go into the bathroom before realizing I left my glasses. I shrug it off and look in the mirror. Remember how Tom touched me made me smile. Even though it shouldn't he was definitely wanting something. I put my hair behind my ears with a smirk before walking back out.

As I walk a girl stops me "Hey is that guy with the braids ur boyfriend?" She asks as I furrow my eyebrows thinking if I should say yes or no. "I, um. No, no he's just a close friend." I say looking at her up and down. She was your typical slut. I thought I was wearing a showable swimming suit but against her I looked like I was wearing a body suit. She was wearing strings for gods sake. "Okay, thanks hun." She says with a wink before walking away to the swimming pool. She leans against the edge calling Tom over. He looks at her before swimming over. I see them talking before he looks around. He then nods getting out of the pool grabbing her by the waist as going to the back of a shed.

My face heats up and my body shivers in anger. I clench my fists and take a deep breath before getting back into the swimming pool. I walk over to a guy that looked my age and started talking to him showing off my chest as he smirked at me rubbing my waist.

About ten minutes later I see Tom coming from behind the shed. I hurry and grab the guys face kissing him as he kisses me back. We start making out as I notice Tom standing over us. I act like I don't notice him as I continue kissing the guy rubbing his abs and caressing his back. I open my eyes looking at Tom in the eyes as I continue rubbing the guys body and making out with him. His lip twitches in hatred as his fist clench. "Nova we're leaving." Tom says low holding out his hand as I hurry and give the guy a deep kiss before grabbing Tom's hand. He lifts me up grabbing me by the waist ruff as I move in discomfort. He throws me in the car as I hit my arm. I gasp in pain as I look through the window seeing Bills worried face.

Tom gets in slamming the door and starting the car. He starts driving as it's silent. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" He says breaking the silent. "An 18 year old girl that is exploring man kind." I snap back. "Don't you FUCKING dare talk back to me Nova!" He yells as I look at him "I'm responding, and if I hadn't you would have still yelled. And or what? Are you gonna hit me?" I say before he back slaps him. I hold my face as it stings my eyes tearing up. "If I see you kissing any other guy. I will kill him. Then hurt you." He says keeping his eyes on the road. "You wouldn't kill me?" I ask "Oh you will wish I would." He says. I stay silent trying not to cry.

We pull up to the house as I hurry and get out rushing inside. As everyone else comes inside I run upstairs and into the room locking myself in the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror seeing the red mark on my right cheek. A few tears slide down my cheek as I wipe them fast. Tom comes into the room "don't hide in the fucking bathroom" I hear Tom say. "Have you ever heard of going to the bathroom?" I say back turning on the faucet and fake washing my hands. I leave the bathroom being startled by him leaning on the doorway. "Ever heard of privacy?" I say walking past him but he stops me grabbing me by my waist. And putting me back into the bathroom. He walks towards me as I walk back until my back hits the wall.

He stands over me "don't you need to take a shower?" He asks as I don't say anything. He puts his hand behind my back unclipping my swimsuit top. He slides it off looking in my eyes then down then up. "Forgot how beautiful you were." He says chuckling as I swallow hard. He then leans down kissing me gently moving his hands from my waist down to my bottoms. He slides them off before walking to the shower and turning it on. He then walks back to me picking me up and pushing me against the wall. He wraps my legs around his hips kissing my neck as I moan quietly. Before he carry's me to the shower putting my in. "Have a good shower." He says with a smirk kissing my cheek and walking out as my body shivers. I scoff before groaning into my hands. He's tricked me, again.

+++
Sorry if this is bad😭 I'm not a big big fan of making "18+" chapters. Even though that wasn't even really one. Anyway love you guys and good morning, good evening, or good night