Ziggy

As we walk away i look over my shoulder seeing Tom. He leaned against his car as Bill walked over. Ziggy and Lyla looked at me with a sad and confused expression. Ziggy looked almost dead as she clenched onto her stomach in pain. I furrow my eyebrows in confused. I looked back at Bill and Tom as they were now looking at me. I hurry and turn away but stop. "Nova, everything okay?" Hawkins says stopping too. I had my head down shaking my head no. "I cant-" i say tangling my fingers "You cant be serious." He says in an annoyed voice. I look up at him "Im sorry." I say before walking towards The boys. Suddenly Hawkins grabs my arm swinging me towards him. "No jade. Im not letting you get hurt. I won you." He says in a cold voice as i look at him confused "Im not some winning prize Hawkins!" I say as he nods "I know, but your mine" He says as i scoff "Im no ones. Im can't believe you. Who even are you!" I say getting my arm back. "Nova please." He pleads trying to stop me. I stop and look into his eyes. They are filled with sadness and annoyance. I look back at the boys before looking at him. What am i doing. I was planning to run away. I was kidnapped. "Okay." I say grabbing Hawkins hand. He smiles as we continue to walk. I can feel peoples eyes burning into my body but i try to ignore it as we walk out the door.

+++
"Wake up" i hear someone whisper as i peel my eyes open. I must've fallen asleep in the car as Hawkins was smiling at me. I fully wake up taking in my surroundings. We were in front of a kinda big cottage. "This is cute" i say tiredly as he laughs. It will be just us since Aaliyah drove her car somewhere else. "Yea, but I do have a roommate. You may see him a couple times." He says patting on my knee. I nod as i open the door and get out. I stretch before putting my hair down. I hold the handkerchief in my hand. What does this mean. For me. Tom said he's going to get me back. But how?

"You coming?" Hawkins says as i nod ad run to the side of him. He opens the door as we walk in. I look up seeing an upstairs with a wooden railing. It looks so familiar. "Wait." I say running up the stairs. I grab the railing look down where Hawkins looked at me confused. "This-this was in my nightmare." I say. I look behind me seeing a room. I open it seeing the same bed. "This all was." I say low as Hawkins comes up the stairs. "What?" He says as I shake my head. "Never mind"

++*TOMS POV*++

I turn on the shower to hot. I slide my shirt off looking in the mirror. Damn i look good. I take my pants and underwear off same as my bandana. I flex in the mirror with a smugly smirk on my face. Then i remembered Nova. I stop feeling the anger start to boil. I then punch the mirror in frustration as it cracks a little. But not just because of nova. I look at my fist as the skin spilt. Blood ran down my hand as i cursed under my breath. I grab some toilet paper wiping it before getting in the steaming shower. The warm water runs down my back stinging my cuts. I then run my hand over the scar on my back. I shiver at the touch but i just grab the body wash and the scrub rubbing it on my body. I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I turn around putting my head under the water. I opened my mouth breathing heavy as the hot water ran down my face. After a while i moved my head wiping my face with my hands. I turn the shower off grabbing a towel and rapping it around my waist. I pick up the clothes on the floor and look at the crack on the mirror before walking out.

"Yo tom you good?" I hear Georg yell from behind me. I turn around looking at my hand then back at him. "Yea, just an accident" i laugh while shrugging "Cool, oh. Have you seen Nova anywhere?" He asks me as i groan. "Uh shes gone. For right now. Im gonna get her back" i say with a nod. Georg looks at me confused "Okay." He chuckles before turning around and skipping down the stairs.

I enter my room throwing some boxers and sweats on before plopping into bed by Ziggy. She was already passed out cuddled up under the blanket. I smile spreads upon my lips as i kiss her on the forehead. I know she isn't gonna be here for long. And so does she. She's getting worse and worse. She always has a fever and feels sick. Those bastards. The night they raped her they didn't use condoms. And she got pregnant. But the baby is killing her slowly as its dieing too. My poor poor Ziggy.

I move her hair out of her face seeing her beauty. A tear slides down my cheek as my lip quivers. "I love you. So much" i sob quietly. "Even though i didn't show it the best of ways. I do" I take a deep breath "I really do" i sob a i rest my head in her neck. I look at her again caressing her cheek only feeling coldness. "Baby." I whisper "Baby wake up." I say as She doesn't move "Ziggy?" I say wiping my tears. Her eyes stayed shut as her pale skin that usually glistened was now dry. "Shit! Shit! shit! No, BILL!" I yell as i start to shake her "Baby please" i cry as my tears drip onto her. Bill comes running in seeing me. He shakes his head running over "What happened!" He says as i shake my head crying. "I-i dont know! She wont wake up, and shes cold!" I cry. Gustav and Georg run in turning on the light. "Shit." Georg says Running over. "Well! Help!" I say lifting her up in my arms. "Bill grab me a shirt! Georg start the car! And Gustav help me through the doors!" I plead rushing out of the room. They all nod as we make it downstairs. Gustav opens the garage door as Georg starts the car. I place her gently in the back kissing her on the forehead "Your gonna be ok." I say as tears roll down my cheek. I jump in the drivers as Gustav hops in the passenger. Georg and bill get in there cars as I start speeding down the road.

....