2

I wake up exhausted dreading to go to school again

I wake up exhausted dreading to go to school again. I wish I can go to Nikolai's school instead of this prestigious one. It's full of fake wannabes, and annoying little shits with daddy's money.

I honestly had no idea why Nikolai wanted to be part of public school. In fact he threw a tantrum, I saw it with my own eyes. He begged his dad to put him in public school with his wife. Kid was ten what the actual fuck was he talking about?

Some chick named Delilah, I've never met her but we're sixteen and he's gotten no action. I mean she has not looked his way their entire school years, I bet on my dead mother he's still a virgin.

I get up to get ready, another day of dealing with people's bullshit. I have to see a certain person, with their red fucking lips and bitchy attitude.

My kindness has a limit, fuck with me and get fucked back. And I'm not speaking about the good kind of fucked. 

When I'm done getting ready I go into Dimitri's room and wake him up. I think Dimitri deep down hates me. We don't really have conversations together,  I think by our moods we understand each other. Must be our twin instincts.

Me and my brother are distant, we follow each other around but we can be in complete silence not knowing each other. It hurts me deep down.

I made my way downstairs and greeted my dad who was already at the table eating. " dobroye utro, synok, khorosho spish'?" He looked at me with a small smile.

"Totally Dimitri on the other hand he's grumpy as usual." I ate my breakfast with my dad and looked around at our cold house.

Don't get me wrong it's a nice mansion, but a home is filled with warmth and love from a family. My dad and brother are my family, but sometimes I wish I had that motherly love. Women teach you different things than men do.

And I do give my dad credit he didn't love mom and he could have made somebody else raise us. But Ronan did his best and that's all that matters.

Dimitri finally comes downstairs and sits down. No one makes conversation with him. He's just there. "Dimi what do you know about Cynthia? Can you use your hacker skills." Dimitri sighs.

"She's the only daughter to the Italian mafia leader. That's all I know." I looked at dad who was smiling. Weird.

"I'm going to Nikolai's after school." I said as I got up and got my things. I said goodbye to dad and walked out the house to my car.

"Cynthia's a bitch Alek leave her alone she's going to say shit that's gonna hurt you." Dimitri says from behind me making me jump.