26

Three months later
Play music when you see (*****)

Three months laterPlay music when you see (*****)

"you look gorgeous cinthy. Aleksandr will for sure drop to his knees when he sees you." I blush and finish applying my lipstick.

"You're dramatic livvy." I feel happy today. we both stare at each other in the mirror and then take a million photos. "Love you to the moon." Olivia says as she's smiles at our pictures. "And I Love you all the way to Saturn." I say back and we get our purses and leave my room.

I've gotten way more better over these past months. Therapy is going good and I've slowly gotten over my depression with the help of my father, Aleksandr and Olivia.

My three biggest reasons for living. Right now me and livvy are heading out to go with the twins and Nikolai. "I still can't believe you and Dimitri are together." She blushes and shrugs her shoulders.

"Am I driving or do you want to?" Olivia takes my keys from her hands. "Sorry Cinthy but you drive like if we have nine lives." I scoff and sit into the passenger seat. "And you drive like a grandma."

"I do not take it back." I shake my head and put on my music full blast. We drive to the small little bar where you can do karaoke. I'm a horrible singer but I'm just going because a certain dirty blonde boy will be there.

"Whatever happened to John?" I ask as I respond to Aleksandrs message saying we'll be there in five. "I have no idea I thought he liked me back, but then all of sudden every time he would see me he would run away. I tried talking to him in class and he'd ignore me." I think I know why and his name starts with a D.

"That's so weird." She nods and pulls up to the parking structure. When we get out the guys are already waiting for us in the front of the bar. Olivia runs to Dimitri and he hugs her tightly whispering something into her ear.

Too cute. I smile on seeing Aleksandr and walk up to him giving him a hug as well. "Cynthia darling, you're drop dead gorgeous in this red dress. Is it new?" I nod and kiss him lightly on his cheek.

The fact he noticed has me internally screaming in excitement.

He has not asked me to be his girlfriend, but I think we both know we're practically dating at this point. We all head inside and I sit in table while we all get drinks.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a special performance today. Tonight three lovely men are playing, hope you enjoy the show ladies." The announcer speaks up and the guys stand up and head toward the stage.

I look at Olivia who looks at me with wide eyes. I laugh and look at Aleksandr who's looks really good. My ovaries! I want to have his kids.
Aleksandr looks at me and fucking winks at me. I thought they only played live when they had a small mission. I look at Nikolai who's staring at someone he nods then looks away. Interesting.

I look at Dimitri who's staring at Olivia as he fixes his mic, those two are so adorable. Who would have known Dimitri was a big softie.
(******************************)
They get into position and Dimitri nods at someone and the music starts.

I'm staring transfixed at Aleksandr and Dimitri. Aleksandr and Nikolai start off and I can't take my eyes off of Aleksandr. He entranced me with the way he plays his guitar.

Dimitri can sing really good I underestimated how good when Aleksandr told me.

Nikolai looks lost in his own world as he plays the drums, and my man looks so yummy playing his guitar as he stares into my eyes. I recognize the song as Aleksandr is always singing it to me. It's our song.

I look at Aleksandr who is looking at me intently. It feels like Right now it's just the two of us . He walks over to Dimitri and sings as he stares at me. I'm smiling like crazy. I'm so in love with him.

The twins are singing together so perfectly and I'm amazed at Aleksandr. I begin to cheer for them and sway to to the music with Olivia. I'm jumping and laughing with Olivia as we dance to the music. Other people are also dancing and singing along and I'm so happy in this moment.

When the music ends Aleksandr grabs the mic and looks at me. "Cynthia this was for you, turn around." I look at him confused and then turn to see his dad and mine holding up a poster and those huge teddy bears with a big bouquet of flowers.

I feel Aleksandrs presence behind me and I turn and jump into his arms. "I thought you'd never ask, yes I'll be your girlfriend." I kiss his cheek then get down and walk to my dad who has a huge smile on his face.

"So happy for you Cara Mia." I receive the items and hug him tightly. I turn around and see Aleksandr with his arms crossed leaning against the wall. "Dad can you take the stuff home." He nods and turns to leave with Aleksandr's dad.

I run to Aleksandr and kiss the living fuck out of him. "You looked so fucking hot up there. Why didn't you tell me you could also sing?" He blushes and I swear I almost fainted.

"I'm not as good as Dimitri, besides I prefer playing the guitar. I have somewhere to take you." He leads me out and I look back to see Olivia wiggling her eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes at her.

"Where are we going? It's late already everything will be mostly closed." He looks at me with such tenderness it makes me feel safe.

"You told me one time how you've wanted to go to the beach at night." He remembers. I nod and look down at my heels. I can't believe he's my boyfriend! The way I tried to deny my attraction towards him in the beginning but I knew it was always him.

I don't deserve him, but I'm too selfish to let him go. You'd have to kill me in order to have him. I'd set anyone on fire for him.

When we get to the beach he opens the door for me and drapes a blanket over my shoulders. He bends down to untie my heels and I swear I'm going to have a cardiac arrest. Why is he so handsome.

He looks up at me and grins "piggy back ride?" Hell yes I nod and he turns around, I gently get on his back and he begins walking.

"You're too perfect amore" I whisper into his ear and see him turn red. I love seeing the effect I have on him.

He stops walking and sets me down gently, "the things you do to me Cynthia." I smile and look at the waves. The beach at night is a little creepy but it's so quiet and peaceful. The moon looks beautiful tonight.

"Tonight was perfect, thank you for everything." I said and leaned in to kiss him. "Im taking you tomorrow to the animal shelter, I think it's time to give Luna her sibling." I squeal and hug him tightly.

Best boyfriend ever.

-/////////////////////////////////
Authors note: I'm back