8

Cynthia is drunk, on the verge of passing out

Cynthia is drunk, on the verge of passing out. I've been watching her the whole night, she truly does know how to party. Everyone is happy to dance with her, especially those guys who want to fuck her.

I restrained myself from going over there and punching their faces in. I mean why should I care, she's Cynthia. But when she thanked me and hugged me, I felt something I've never felt before.

A sense of overprotectiveness washed over me, Cynthia is gorgeous I won't deny it, I'd have to be blind if I didn't see her beauty. I love making her angry, but most of all love putting that smile on her face.

I'd do anything to keep that smile on her, I now know why she's constantly sad. And all I want to do is lock her into my arms and never let her go. And I definitely have a thing for her if I feel like breaking my own twins hands who's currently holding her purse.

I spot her walking around she stops and looks at me. for once she doesn't glare at me. She lights up at the sight of me and it felt good. She starts walking towards me but was cut off by this one boy Henry.

I keep an eye on them, she declines whatever stupid fuck came out of his mouth. She's about to start walking away when he grabs her arm. I tense up and start walking down the stairs.

I was stopped in my tracks when she twists his arm, "I said no you fuckface." I'm in love. Yup I'm done for because why was that so attractive. She looks at me and smiles, "hey you! I missed you."

I know it's the alcohol talking but I'll take it. "You did?" She hums and grabs my hand and I couldn't help but interlace our fingers. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey do you know where restrooms are? My bladder is going to burst." I chuckled and started walking people kept bumping into her so I pulled her in-front of me.

"Hey you idiot that's my purse!" She try's to grab it and then sees its Dimitri who's eyes are wide at her outburst

"Oh Dimitri my favorite twin. I'm so sorry for yelling at you. Still want to be my friend?" He laughs and nods. "She's wasted don't mind her." She waves at Dimitri and starts humming to the song playin on the speakers.

I open a door for her and check first if anyone is in the room. After it was safe she went inside to do her business. I waited patiently for her against the wall. When she came out she looked flustered.

"You alright?" She nodded but then ran back to the restroom. I hate people throwing up, but I still walked in and held her hair back as she threw up.

"Aleksandr, I want to go home now." She said as she wiped her mouth. She looked at me and started giggling making me laugh. She's so adorable. "I think it's wayyy past my bedtime." She whispered and looked around the restroom.

"Why are we whispering?" She shushed me putting her finger against my lips. "I have to tell you a secret!"She got up stumbling a little. I pulled her dress a little bit more down as it had risen up.

"What's the secret?" She looked at me and motioned for me to bend down, I did as she told. She got close to my ear holding onto my biceps. "I love when you talk my ears off." I smile and looked at her.

I want to kiss her so bad. "Tell me this again when your sober." She shakes her head. "Keep dreaming Tesoro." Her Italian accent makes her even hotter.

She grabbed my hand and walked out. I grabbed Dimitri's attention and he knew it was time to go. We were walking out when Cynthia gasped. "My purse! Oh no I lost it." She looks around and then sees Dimitri holding it.

"Oh thank you, you kind soul it's my favorite purse." Dimitri laughs and walks out. I'm walking next to Cynthia who's walking at a snails pace claiming her feet hurt. I stopped and undid her heels holding them in my hand and picking her up in my other.

She started giggling, "strong man. So this is what it feels to be tall." Drunk Cynthia is definitely my favorite. She starts playing with my hair and that feeling of protectiveness comes back.

Cynthia is starting to blur those lines of what I feel towards her. She's still a pain in my ass but she's my pain in the ass. I can't seem to not look for her in a crowd of people.

I know she doesn't feel that way towards me though which is why my feelings will stay hidden . Dimitri is driving since I have had a few drinks.

I put Cynthia in the back seat and was about to go to the passenger side but she threw a tantrum about how she wanted to cuddle.

"You know you guys are the two people whom made me smile in a long time. You can't leave me after the group project it doesn't do well for my attachment issues."

I laughed at her sad expression and then kissed her forehead. She gasped and looked at me in shock.

What the fuck did I just do?