16

"Morning!" I say as Olivia wakes up, she groans and flips the other way

"Morning!" I say as Olivia wakes up, she groans and flips the other way. "Too early cynthi." I sigh and hug her side draping my leg over her. "Let's skip school and go shopping." She immediately sits up and I laugh. We both have a shopping problem.

"Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I squeal and go to my closet, Olivia never wears black, she wears pastels. She smiles when I hand her a light yellow dress I had bought because it reminded me of her.

"I love it! Since when do you wear bright colors?" I shrug not wanting to tell her the real reason. We get ready and head downstairs to eat breakfast and then I drive us to the mall and we shop till we dropped.

I seriously have a shopping problem, and while Olivia is supposed to stop me from my impulsive purchases she is right behind me with her multiple items.

The part where we rethink all our life choices hits us when we put our stuff into the car. But then we get over it when we put on music. I haven't laughed in a while and I feel happy in this moment. But I know this feeling won't last long, because it never does.

Sooner or later life will hit me and bring me down again, and I'm scared I'll never truly be happy. "I don't want to go home." Me too liv me too. Olivia is my home, she's been there constantly since our childhood.

"Where did you go last night?" She looks at me as we eat our frozen yogurt in the parking lot. I look at her and she smiles. "I saw Aleksandr pick you up. Did you...you know." She does this motion with her hands and I gasp smacking her making her laugh.

"Liv! No oh my gosh. He just needed help with something." She looks at me not believing the lie I just said. And She's on her phone and then looks at me.

"Car set on fire, victim Gerald heart was attacked in his home at around one in the morning. He's currently in the hospital recovering from injuries. Neighbors suspect because of his wealthy name he was attacked for money." She gasps and looks at me in horror.

"You set my dad's car on fire! And you broke his arm! Holy cow Cynthia how? He's like heavy you know." She's looking at me with widened eyes and I don't know if she thinks I went to far. But I hate the fact that's Olivia was hurting by the one person who's supposed to uplift her.

"I'm sorry I know he's your dad but he hurts you Olivia, I had to do something.  I totally understand if you don't want to talk to me again." 

I'm cut off by her hugging me, "I can never hate you Cynthia, thanks for having my back." I sigh in relief and tell her what happened last night. She completely ignores what happened to her father and freaked out over Aleksandr giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"You guys totally like each other oh my goodness! I knew it." I groan and then sigh, yes I do like him, a lot actually.

"Text him right now I bet he'll answer immediately." We bet on it and I text him.

"Well what do I say?" She takes my phone and I scream when I see the message she sent. I'm going to have a heart attack, nope I'm moving to Italy permanently.

Me: hey cutie.

He left me on read. I'm passing away this is so embarrassing.

My phone dings and me and Olivia yell and exit the car. "Answer it you pussy!" Olivia says as we get back into the car. I'm scared right now,

Aleksandr: hello gorgeous

I drop the phone and cover my face as Olivia squeals we look and sound like we're having an exorcism. We're laughing so hard I can't breathe. "You owe me 20 bucks." I groan and reach into my wallet.

"Wait don't be mean text him back" I nod and sigh. I'm staring at the message and sigh, fuck this shit I never know what to say. "Well what do I say?" Olivia stares at me and shrugs. "Well I don't know I've never talked to a guy!" We both laugh.

Me: what are you doing today?

Aleksandr: taking care of Dimitri, he's hung over.

Aleksandr: why is everything okay?

Me: everything's fine hanging with Olivia just checking In on you, how are your knuckles?

Aleksandr: they're fine, do you and Olivia want to come over?

Olivia nods and I send a quick message back saying we'll be there. "Wait I have to throw this away." She collects our trash and leaves the car. I sigh and smile to myself. I'm so fucked, I'm crushing hard on him.

"Ok I'm ready!" She's listening to the Lumineers and sings her heart out. These are the small moments I love. Being with the people I love and making memories.

"Oh my this is bigger than your house." I nod and she smiles at me we walk up to the door and knock. Elsa opens the door and smiles. "okh khorosho, you finally came to visit again." I greet her and introduce Olivia to Elsa.

She smiles and hugs Olivia. "You my child have a kind heart, I can sense it." Olivia lights up at that compliment and thanks her.

Aleksandr comes downstairs and smiles at me. "Ey milashka." Oh my he sounded hot saying that, I don't know what he said but it was hot.

"Your drooling." Olivia whispers and I snap out of it. She smiles and says hi. We head upstairs and into a game room. Today was fun we spent our time talking and playing games. Dimitri was asleep the whole time.

"Thanks for having us we had fun." I look at Aleksandr and he shrugs, "anytime red." We stare at each other but I look away. I can't have him stare too long or he's going to see how asymmetrical my face is.

I gather our stuff and bid our goodbyes. "Ready to go home?" I look at Olivia who sighs and nods. "I can't runaway forever." I grab her hand and we get into my car.

I drop Olivia home thanking god her shit father is still at the hospital.
/////////////////////////////////
Aleksandr: I like being around you.

Me: me too

Aleksandr: oh? So what you're saying is you like me?

Me: don't let it get to your head, go to sleep idiot.

Aleksandr: yes ma'm anything you say. Good night red
/////////////////////////////////
Livvy: love you to the moon and to Saturn.

Me: love you to infinity.

Here's Olivia's aesthetic

Here's Olivia's aesthetic. I love her so much. This was a filler chapter but thank you so much for the support.

Love nat