33

We're at school and I keep hearing mentions about Delilah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We're at school and I keep hearing mentions about Delilah. I'm honestly hoping she hasn't heard them. People are calling her all types of names and I'm wondering why.

Layla the girl Jackson was making out with comes up to me. "I suggest you watch out Cynthia. Delilah is not as innocent as she paints herself to be. She's probably sleeping with your boyfriend." She walks away and I'm left speechless.

Im walking to the cafeteria and see Aleksandr bitting his thumb and I go up to him. "Have you heard what everyone is saying about Delilah?" I ask him and he nods. "When she gets here act normal and ignore the whispers." Nikolai says as we sit down.

We see Delilah enter and she falters her face paling as she walks slowly towards us. "Hey guys" her voice is shaky and we act like everything is okay. "Hey del! Are you okay." She nods without looking at me and my smile drops. Is she still mad at me?

I sit quietly my mood going to instant shit, I'm overthinking if I said something wrong to Delilah. I swear I didn't. I look up when I hear a gasp and see Delilah is covered in liquid smoothie, her whole shirt stained.

Delilah looks like she's on the verge of breakdown and I stand there in shock. I instantly get napkins and hand them over to Nikolai.

"You assholes did that on purpose what the fuck is wrong with you guys?" Nikolai yells at the guys who dumped the smoothie on Delilah . My trembling hand is holding onto Aleksandr as we both stare in disbelief.

"Gosh she really is pathetic, he was right. You probably weren't a good fuck." The guys leave and me and Aleksandr look at each other and then look at where Jackson is sitting laughing his ass off.

Delilah stares at us her eyes wide and hands shaking. I give Nikolai more napkins and he looks really serious as he try's cleaning Delilah up.

Delilah steps away from us and heads towards Jackson, I start following her and was shocked when she slapped the shit out of him.

"You fucking LIAR!! tell them what you really did, tell everyone what you really did to me, you fucking disgust me, I hate you." She's yelling and hitting him and I grab her from behind trying to stop her.

My heart dropped, she can't be confirming what I'm thinking.

"You're a sick person, tell them what you did" Nikolai drags her away from everyone and I walk after them. "Oh my god alek" my voice shakes and he looks in disbelief.

Delilah's having a panic attack after she confirmed what I assumed.I instantly hug her when she's all calmed down. She looks at me and then begins to cry.

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you lately and I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys. I was scared. He threatened you Cynthia, and I just couldn't let what happened to me happen to you. I'm so sorry please.... I don't."

She takes a lung full of air and I pull her into my arms my own tears falling down. Delilah didn't deserve that no girl deserves to go through that trauma.

"It's okay Delilah, he can't hurt you anymore and he won't hurt me. You didn't deserve that. I love you dearly." I rub her back in a comforting way. I don't care if my shirt is getting wet from the smoothie.

She lets go of me and wipes her tears. She looks at Nikolai and her chin wobbles and she looks down at her hands. She won't say it, but she cares about what Nikolai thinks of her. "Let's get you changed." Nikolai says and helps her get up.

"How about we go out to eat. Food fixes everything." Aleksandr says and We all nod. I walk into Aleksandrs arms. "You okay?" I ask as we walk quietly to his car. He nods but I know he's angry. "He threatened you. No one threatens you."

"I'll expect a full report of how you and Nikolai made him regret ever touching Delilah." He hums and kisses my temple. Aleksandr opens the passenger door for me, I get in.

I'm looking at Delilah sit in Nikolai's car, she has his sweater on but she's still crying. I'm worried for Delilah. "Darling what's wrong?" Aleksandr twirls a strand of my hair and then puts it behind my ear.

"I'm just worried for Delilah, and I won't lie what she told me scared me a little." He grabs hold of my chin and looks me in the eyes. "I won't let anything or anyone hurt you. Do you understand?"

Men are capable of anything.

"Cynthia." I nod. "I understand" he kisses me and then backs away. "Good. Now let's feed you."

We made made our way into the diner and sat down. Delilah sits down avoiding eye contact with everyone. "As I was saying before we got rudely interrupted. Halloween is coming and I decided I'll be shaggy and Cynthia will be Velma. Oh and Delilah you'll be Daphne and Nikolai scooby!"

Aleksandr breaks the silence and makes Delilah finally smile. "Why am I the dog? Why can't I be Fred?" Nikolai glares at Aleksandr. "You won't pull off blonde hair." Nikolai eye actually twitches.

"He's just playing Nik." Delilah speaks up and then looks back down. "Well anyways there's this Halloween maze next week we should go." I nudged Delilah with my foot and she looks up, "oh yea it would be so much fun. I'm so down to go." She says and I smile at her. "We need to go shopping for cute clothes then" everyone groans and I look around confused.

"Cynthia, I love you.. but you shop for hours." My mouth drops and I laugh. "Fine no shopping." We all eat and talk, Delilah's mood increased and I felt better knowing she's at least interacting with us instead of being zoned out.

We're going to make them pay for the amount off hurt they caused Delilah.