Bonus chapter

Olivia's letters:

Dimitri's poV:

I sit down on my bed and stare at my name in her pretty handwriting. I'm scared of what's in this letter. I take in a deep breath and open it up .

If you're reading this I'm sorry, I really hoped you'd never see this letter Dimitri. I just don't know if I'll make it out of this house. Just know the days I spent with you were everything to me.

Thank you for the amazing dates we had. The way you protected me against my father. My beautiful Dimitri, if I'm gone I don't want you to be sad, continue your life. I want happiness for you, you deserve it.

I know you'll become the best hacker in the country, and I hope you find the love of your life, and own your own dog rescue shelter. I'll be rooting for you, always.

Know I left this world being loved by you even if it was for a short time, you made me confident, made me feel loved. I didn't think I deserved to be loved until you convinced me otherwise.

Not only where you my boyfriend but you became my best friend as well. Thank you for being patient with me. I fell for you when you hand picked those beautiful flowers for me on my birthday. A memory I'll never forget.

I love you truly with my whole being. You were my first love Dimitri thank you for this. I love you so so much.

~ your Olivia.

I let out a shaky laugh as I fall back onto my bed. Fuck, this letter was so bittersweet. She was my first love as well, I don't think I can forget a girl like Olivia. she won't ever come back.
——————————————————

Aleksandrs letter:

Hey it's Olivia, I'm probably gone and I need to ask a favor. Please take care of Cynthia I know my death will hit her hard. Between us, she acts all tough but deep down she's got a gentle soul who feels a lot.

I was very happy when she dated you, as months passed I realized you guys are meant to be. You make her smile and laugh like no other. Please take care of my best friend and of your brother. He needs you even though you think he doesn't.

Dimitri loves you like no other Aleksandr, don't wait to fix your relationship with him. Do it before it's too late, tomorrow is never promised.

Thank you for being the most funniest person I've met, I'll be watching and I will haunt you if you ever hurt cynthia. I'll be on some demonic shit I swear.

-love Olivia.

I laugh at the ending and wipe the tears. Olivia was too good for this world.
——————————————————

Cynthia's dad:

Hey, I'm writing this letter because you're one of the most important people in my life. I don't know how far my dad will go one day. It's been getting worse and I wanted to let you know that you and Cynthia showed me what a real family is.

I know I'm nothing to you by blood, but you were more of a father to me than mine was. Thank you for always being kind to me, for protecting me like I was your family. Know I love you very much , growing up I wished you were my dad. Please take care of Cynthia and of your self.

I looked up to you and was amazed at how great of a dad you are. You and your wife gave me that parental love I so desperately wanted, your family means everything to me. And I'll never forget the kindness you showed me.

I know what you were trying to get out of my dad, it meant the world to me knowing you care so much.

Thank you for everything.

-love Olivia.

I take in a huge breath and fold the letter as my shoulders shake with my cry's. Olivia was my second daughter, blood doesn't always mean family.

Olivia and Cynthia were soulmates. My heart grieves the girl who brought smiles to my family. And my heart grieves for my daughter who lost her only true friend, Olivia and Cynthia were inseparable they had their futures planned out and now those dreams are crushed.

I walk out of my office and see Cynthia organizing what was supposed to be Olivia's room. She's wiping her tears, and I step inside helping her decorate the room.

"She's away from her father, she's okay Cynthia." She cried against my chest and I consoled my daughter.

"I just miss her. She should be with me." Her voice breaks at the end and She sobs into my chest.