17

Dimitri is not doing good

Dimitri is not doing good. I don't know what is happening but I feel anxious, like I can feel his pain. Must be some weird twin shit. No matter how complicated our relationship is he's still my other half.

I'm currently sat on his bed watching him sleep, he got drunk until he passed out again. I blame those friends of his, they encourage it instead of stopping him when he's had too much. I sigh and get up to go downstairs to clean up the mess before dad sees.

I'm downstairs when I hear bottles clanking and I curse under my breath. "Who the hell was drinking so much?" Dad looks at me with a pissed off expression. Deep down he's just concerned. "It was me, I had some friends over and I was just about to clean it I'm sorry."

"Where's Dimitri?" He checks his watch and sighs and then walks over and ruffles my hair. "Stop taking the blame for your brother, tell him when I come home from work I'll have a talk with him."

I sigh and nod watching him leave. I pick up the beer bottles and then go back upstairs to check on him. When I enter his room he's sitting up against his headboard staring off  into the distance.

"What is your problem? You're drinking yourself to sleep this whole week it's not funny anymore. Dad knows and he's not happy." All he does is fucking shrug his shoulders. "That's it? I'm constantly covering for you and looking after you and you just shrug your shoulders?"

He looks at me and I stop and stare at him, Dimitri looks sad, empty. "I never asked you to. So don't throw your tantrum I don't need your help." He lays on his side and I go and drop to my knees and grab his face. He flinches and moves away from me.

"Don't touch me. Please." I'm taken aback and the urge to cry overwhelms me. Something's wrong  "Get out Aleksandr, I'm fine. I'll stop drinking I promise." I shake my head and sit next to him not touching him. We stare at each other like when were kids trying to see if we can read each others mind.

I smile at him remembering those days, he gives me a small smile and shakes his head lightly. "You're thinking about how awesome and beautiful I am." He scoffs and tilts his head, "quite the opposite actually." I roll my eyes but take in the fact I made him at least smile a little.

I leave him to get ready and go to my room and check my phone.

My girl: good morning! I stopped by this cute cafe and bought you and Dimitri chocolate chip cookies.

My girl: see you at school

I'm full on smiling and swinging my legs in my head. Fuck I'm down bad. "Why are you red?" I startle and look at Dimitri who's at the doorway with his arms crossed looking at me weirdly.

"None of your business. You ready?" He nods and we go to the garage to get into our car.

Me: see you soon red.

I walk into school and head straight to class knowing Cynthia is there. When I enter she's sitting there like the perfect girl she is. She straightened her hair today. I walk over to her and for the first time she doesn't glare at me.

"Hey! Here you go. Umm I don't know how you like your coffee so I got you hot chocolate." She's looking at me as if I hung the fucking moon. Fuck I want to kiss her. I grab the items from her and bend down and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you Moya lyubov." She blushes and I smirk to myself and take my seat behind her. She clears her throat and looks at me "do you want to go to the garden for lunch?" I say and she smiles"with your guitar?" She questions and I nod.

Cynthia likes watching me play and teach her the guitar and quite frankly I just love that her attention is on me. She smiles and turns to look at Dimitri who's listening to Olivia rant about her book. I bet he'll go buy that book, he's secretly a book worm.

Class went by fast and I was a little upset as Cynthia kept going on and on about how talented Dimitri is when comes to drawing. Pissed me off I don't have any other talent, the kid is multi talented, he's a singer, an artist, and a fucking computer genius. At least I'm pretty.

"Oh! My mom made you something. She said it's your favorite." We're sat on the garden bench and Cynthia looks so adorable. I'm starting to think she likes giving gifts to show appreciation.

When I open the container I smile and kiss Cynthia's knuckles, she fucking blushes. I love making her blush. "Tell her I said thanks, how she doing?" Cynthia nods and then get serious.

. "She's okay for now, I'm just not trying to get my hopes up that she'll make it, doctor gave her at least three more months. I'm terrified." She looks at me and my heart breaks for her. Seeing Cynthia so down brings my entire mood down.

I give her a bite of my food, and then hand her the plate. She needs to eat I've noticed she looks skinnier. She takes a bite and I get my guitar and play a song I have been practicing. She has a small smile on her face and all I want to do is look at her all day.

Cynthia to me is so beautiful, she has faint freckles that I want to kiss. She looks at me and tilts her head with a smile. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I grab my phone and take a picture which makes her laugh and reach for the phone.

"Go on a date with me." She gets serious and looks around. "Cynthia I'm asking you, no one else is around." She scoffs and crosses her arms. "And why would I want to go on a date with you? You're a pain in the ass."

Is she's serious. "You know what else can be a pain in the ass?" She raises one eyebrow and I smile, "my dick inside your.." she slaps her hand over my mouth cutting me off. She opens and close her mouth trying to figure what to say.

"You can't say things like that!" She's laughing at me and takes her hand off of me. "I'll go on a date with you Aleksandr. I expect red roses." Red roses is what she'll get.

Authors note: love you all. Who's your favorite character so far. For those of you who love Dimitri 💔 I'm so sorry.