19

Cynthia fell asleep in the car, I asked her dad if she can stay the night and he said yes

Cynthia fell asleep in the car, I asked her dad if she can stay the night and he said yes. I go to her door and carefully open it making sure she doesn't fall out.

I lift her in my arms and smile at how fucking beautiful she is, my beautiful girl. I enter the house and go to my room, gently laying her down on my bed. I head to my bathroom and wet a wash cloth and put micellar water on it and gently rub her face to her makeup off.

She blinks her eyes open and stares at me in confusion. "Hi." I whispered and she looked at my lips intently. She leaned back on her elbows and gently grabbed my chin and pulled me down. "You're perfect Aleksandr ivanov"

"Red, you're killing me." I go to stand up but she pulls me down and kisses the living lights out of me. Fuck I'm going to become obsessed.

Cynthia kissed me. Not on the cheek, on my lips. She pulls back and shakes her head, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." I kiss her cutting her off. I cup her face to angle her wanting more of her. "Don't ever apologize to me Cynthia, you don't know how many months I've been dying to kiss you." Her eyes widened.

"Hold on months?" She sits up fully and stares at me. "I've always liked you since the beginning of the school year. Why do you think I bothered you so much?" She shakes her head and sighs.

"I was a bitch to you how on earth did you not lose feelings?" I smiled at her and looked down at my hands. "I will admit some things you said did hurt me. But I don't know why I never lost feelings."

"Why were you so mad at me all the time? Did I do anything wrong to you?" I looked at her again holding my breath. I wouldn't deal with myself if I hurt her.

"I was mad at everyone alek, you were just so happy and I was angry all the time. I didn't hate you." I sigh and continue to take her makeup off being gentle. She was staring at me intently and I can feel my face getting warm.

"You're so pretty." I'm blushing I can feel it. "You can't say shit like that to me Cynthia, I'm going to jump off my balcony." She laughs and and kisses my cheek.

"I'll jump with you if you do." She fucking better. "Do you want to change into comfy clothes your dad said you can stay the night." She nods and I get up to get her sweats and a tshirt. "I'll be outside the door waiting for you." She gives a thumbs up and I just let out a breathless laugh.

I go inside my room when she calls for me and see Cynthia snuggling inside the blankets. "Sorry I'm just cold I couldn't help myself, you have the fuzzy blankets." I love that she's in my bed.

"It's ok I'm just going to change real quick." I put on some gray sweats a black shirt, usually i sleep without a shirt but I don't want to make her uncomfortable. By the time I came out she was asleep. I carefully got into bed and she opened her sleepy eyes.

"Best date ever, night Aleksandr." She lightly kisses my chin but before she can lay back down I grab her and kiss her softly. "Night red. Sweet dreams." She smiles and gives me her back, I couldn't help but pull her against me and circle my arms around her.

The next day

I've never cuddled someone but I think it's becoming my new favorite thing. Having Cynthia in my arms is everything I imagine. having her trust means the world.

I woke up in my empty bed, I shoot up looking around my room when I spot Cynthia eating a bowl of cereal on my couch staring into the distance.

"Good morning." She jumps a little and smiles at me placing the bowl down and walks over to me holding the sweat pants with one hand so they wouldn't fall. She looks good in my clothes.

"how'd you sleep red?" I sit up rubbing my eyes and when I look at her she's beet red. "My life isn't fair, how are you even more handsome when you wake up." Fuck now I'm blushing.

She laughs and I pick her up so she's sitting on my lap. "Cynthia Romani, you are crushing hard on me aren't you." She raises her eyebrow and pins me with a playful look.

"Says the one who wouldn't let go of me all night, not even to go pee." I roll my eyes and she laughs knowing everything she said was true. Seeing Cynthia so carefree with me fills me with happiness. Knowing she doesn't trust people so easily yet she trusts me.

"I have to get home, thank you for letting me stay the night and for the amazing date." I nodded and smiled, "let's take you home red."

She got dressed and then we went downstairs and was greeted by my dad who was walking out. "No funny business Alek, she's my friends daughter. Morning Cynthia." Her jaw dropped and I closed it for her narrowing my eyes at her.

Damn my father for having good genes. "Let's go Cynthia." She sat in my car, looking absolutely perfect.

When I reach her house she turns to me with her little shy smile and leans over and kisses me again. Fuck I'll never want to stop kissing her. "See you later?" I nod and kiss her back watching her enter her house and then I leave back home again.

Cynthia: I get to plan our next date.

The fact she wants to go on another date with me has me smiling like an idiot on the phone.

Me: deal sleepover at your house too?

Cynthia: absolutely

I smiled and texted Nikolai.

Me: thanks for the date idea she loved it.

And for the love of god make a move on Delilah.

Nik: shut up, she has a boyfriend.

Me: don't let her boyfriend prevent her from finding her future husband.

Nik: you're annoying someone ever tell you that.

Me: yea my future girlfriend always reminds me. Don't worry.

Nik: I'm blocking you.

I laugh and enter my house seeing Dimitri coming downstairs and he smiles at me.

my brother is always glaring what the hell?

"So you and Cynthia? I want all details." I roll my eyes but then smiled at him as I followed him around the house talking his ear off about my Cynthia.

"You two are gross." That's his way of saying he thinks we're cute. I laugh and decided to text her already missing her.