12

I feel like I can't trust anyone, I give and I give, but I'm not enough somehow

I feel like I can't trust anyone, I give and I give, but I'm not enough somehow. How can people be so cruel.

I don't think I can ever forgive and forget what they said. They were my best friends. Words hurt, they hurt even worse when someone means it.

To go as low as to mention my mother, the one person who keeps me sane in this world. They deserve worse.

I don't think I will ever have a real friend besides Olivia and still I'm hesitant on wether she feels that way about me as well. What if she talked behind my back and just wasn't there to join in on the conversation.

I wanted to say worse, do worse things to them, how can they hurt me this badly. I've never once cared about my look but now when I look into the mirror, I can't help but think of their words.

I put on this bitchy persona but I care I really do. And I'm hurt I'm really hurt, friendship breakups hurt.
~ Cynthia R.

I close my journal and wipe the tears from my face. I lay in bed just staring at the wall, what happened yesterday replaying in my head. They weren't sorry they meant it all.

Sydney: I'm sorry Cynthia.

Jackie: I didn't do anything wrong.

I can't forgive them, I just can't. I go in my phone and look at the pictures of us. Where they faking all the good memories we had. Was that real? I'm deleting group pictures and blocking them.

I'm staying home to drown in my self pity. I get up and go to my walls and take the pictures hung up, and I rip and throw it into the fireplace.

I'm trying to understand why me? I want to scream my heart out, scream and cry the pain out. My heart physically hurts.

I go to my mothers room and lay next to her and just cry. She's trying to console me but I can't stop crying, can't stop thinking about my weight, cant stop my heart from feeling this hurt.

I'll never forget this. I won't ever be as trusting as I was before.
——————————————————-
Author note: short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know your thoughts on this book I don't know how I feel about it.