15

Fucking John, who the hell names their kid a white old name

Fucking John, who the hell names their kid a white old name. White people that's who. I was so close to punching him in the library. Fuck is wrong with me?

Someone breathes in Cynthia's direction and I want to beat them up. That's not healthy, it's not sane. I'm in my bed plotting different ways I can get rid of John, when I receive a text from none other than Cynthia.

Cynthia: are you awake? I need help, and as my new partner in crime I feel like you need to pick me up asap.

I'm smiling and getting ready, I love stirring shit up, I'm her new partner in crime, I should not be as giddy as I am. I send her text saying I'm on my way.

I'm going downstairs when I see Dimitri laughing and drinking with his stupid friends. This wave of jealousy hits me hard, we sit in silence together and he talks and laughs with his friends who wouldn't give a shit about him if anything happened to him.

He looks my way and nods at me, I look away and head out to the garage. I exit my driveway and head to Cynthia's. I have no idea what she wants but at least I get to be near her.

When I get to her gate she's already standing there with a body guard. She's in a high ponytail, black jeans and black boots, she looks fucking bad ass. She opens the back door and dumps a duffel bag, now I'm getting confused as to what we're doing.

"Guard Olivia with your life. She's sleeping." She tells the body guard and he nods and walks away. I start getting worried. "What are we doing?" I say as she sits in the passenger seat.

"I'm burning shit down, and your beating someone up." I smile knowing I'm gonna have fun. She puts the gps on and flips the mirror out, she puts on red lipstick. Her and her fucking red is driving me insane.

When we get there I shut my headlights off and look at Cynthia not sure on what I'm supposed to do or who I'm beating up and why. "It's Olivia's dad your beating up, don't kill him just break his hands." Is she implying what I'm thinking.

"What's in the duffle bag?" She reaches for it and exits the car. She's walking slowly aware of her surroundings. I'm right behind her making sure she doesn't get hurt.

She crouches down and opens the duffel, "here put this on." She hands me a black ski mask and then puts one on herself. I look into the bag and see water bottles with liquids in them. "It's gas. Watch my back I'll be right back." She takes the duffel bag and I'm still crouching down looking out.

I see her pouring gasoline around a car and and then she smashes the windows. Fucking hell. She keeps flickering on her lighter and then I see it, she smiles and looks at the house just as the door opens and then she drops the lighter and runs to me.

I reach her and cover her as the fucking car lights on fire. I see a man yelling and cussing. "Holy shit you looked badass." She's laughing and leans against me as we both watch the man freaking out. "Showtime you psycho, go break his hands he hurt Olivia and he needs to pay." Im standing up but get yanked down only for her to kiss my knuckles.

"For good luck and an apology for them being bruised later on." I'm trying so hard not to fucking smile. I take in a deep breath in and slowly make my way over, he doesn't see me approaching from behind until I have him pinned on the ground.

He reeks of alcohol and I try not to gag, the stench is strong. "Let me go you fucking asshole, you'll pay for this you and your friend." I punch his face and I let him crawl backwards.

He gets up and try's punching me but completely misses as he's drunk off his ass. I look at Cynthia and I see her give me two thumbs up and I can't help but laugh at how fucking crazy we are.

I twist the man's arm back until his shoulder dislocates and then I pull his thumbs back breaking them, he's screaming now and I gag from how bad his breath smells. Fuck I can't.

I punch him and then I'm done by the time I hear sirens, he's crying and in fetal position cradling his arms. "Leave Olivia alone, don't direct your attention towards her, if you see her smile and walk away." Cynthia crouches down and looks at him.

"That piece of shit is the reason my life is awful." Cynthia gets up and stomps on his face. I flinch ,Fuck that must hurt. "Your a shit father, and waste of space on this earth." I pull her away and drive away as the sirens get closer.

I'm speeding away and feel her grab my right hand and pull it into her lap. "Are you okay? It doesn't hurt you." It burns a little but I'm fine, I love how she's worried about me.

"I'm fine are you?" She nods and then I get to her house and then she opens her door and we both tense up as we see her dad standing in the middle of the foyer arms crossed.

"Go get cleaned up while I take care of this situation, no more fires Cynthia we talked about this." He sighs and walks towards her and kissed her head before leaving upstairs.

"So you are an arsonist." She shrugs and then takes my hand leading me to the kitchen. She runs my hands under the water and I can't help looking at her, she looks so concentrated as she puts the ointment onto my knuckles.

She blows on it lightly, I don't feel any pain all I want to do is kiss her and hold her. "I had fun tonight, although you looked kinda psycho." I shake my head and smile at her. "I think I should go home it's late and you need to rest." She nods and walks me to the door.

Fuck it I turn around and kiss her cheek. She looks at me shocked and I get insecure, I never get insecure but she makes me feel all nervous and shit. She steps back and I'm about to run to my car and disappear forever, maybe move to Russia.

She leans on her tippy toes and kisses me on my cheek. "Thank you for helping me tonight." She smiles at me and nod, why am I all shy?

She's going to ruin me, I know how Nikolai feels now. I drive home and when I get inside I see Dimitri on the floor passed out. I sigh and drag him upstairs putting him in his room. I stay in there to make sure he doesn't choke in his sleep.

"Aleksandr I don't want to be here anymore." My heart sinks and I stare at him. Dimitri sleeps all night but I stayed awake his words repeating in my head over and over again.