Chapter six

3rd POV

Y/n was laying in his bed with the headphones in his ears, as he was deep in his thoughts. It was somehow terrifying for him to see people getting closer to him. That meant that he had to trust them somehow. Last time he did, he got hurt hard. He didn't know what to do, and how to feel, about it. He felt something happen in him. He could let them closer to the walls around his heart, he didn't have to let them in after all. That also brought him another question – would Akashi do the same things, that he would do for him? Are they really friends? At the same time, Y/n didn't see the reason Seijurou would be his friend.

-This sucks. - he sighed and glanced at the clock. 

It was Saturday, in an hour he was supposed to meet up with his girlfriend for a date. Suddenly, he didn't felt like it. He knew the feelings he had very well. He was down, drowning further is self-depreciation and... simple loneliness. All he really wanted, was someone like him, but at the same time, he was too scared to take the risk. He was let down so many times by the closest to him. Suddenly the lyrics to the song he was listening to came to his mind.

-Deine Gewalt ist nur ein stummer Schrei nach Liebe... - he heard. It somehow felt personal, like the message straight for him. - Alright, enough wussing around. - he said to himself and got up from the bed.

He took a shower, ate a quick breakfast. He was trying to gather some of his will to live, but he couldn't. Especially with his girlfriend showing up in his house. 

-So beautiful I can't breathe. - he complimented her. "Because I don't want to breathe, whenever I see you." he added in his mind. His asshole mode dangerously close to turning on. 

-Thank you love. - Victoria answered. - You are unusually sweet for me today.

Y/n didn't say anything to that. They went for a walk, Y/n had limited options to take her out anywhere. To be able to do it, he had to scrap money from his minimal allowance for two weeks at least. He slowly started considering getting a part-time job, but he knew that's all his mother was waiting for. She would take most of his paycheck, like she did when he worked at the gas station during the summer break.

-You're very quiet today. - Victoria said as they walked thought the park. - Did something happen?

"Not like you care" he thought, before he answered.

-No, I'm okay. - he said. - I just don't want to argue today. Don't worry. - he added and sent her a small smile. 

She seemed to buy it, because she got back to talking about her new program with the new guy in their group. Right...even though he didn't consider himself in love, he was still jealous. 

- Looks like you're spending a lot of time with him. - Y/n said, when she mentioned that Yuri walked her home last evening.

-Lately I do, but we just have to work on the program. - she answered. - You have nothing to be jealous about.

-I heard it many times before. - Y/n said.

-You can't look at our relationship from the perspective of your old ones. - pointed Victoria.

-True. - Y/n agreed with her.

-You actually agree with me? - Victoria was surprised. That was something new.

-I can't believe it myself. - Y/n answered. - Especially when I remember Sei catching you kissing Yuri's cheek. - Now it was time for Victoria to tense. - So let's agree to disagree.

-You said you're not mad. - she reminded him.

-But I didn't say I'm not jealous and I didn't say that let the idiot from the hook. - Y/n growled. - I will snap his damn neck next time.

-And here we go, you destroyed such a nice date! - Victoria yelled. - Forget it, I'm going home! Spare your nickels, I don't want to be near you now. Why do I even love you?

-Don't ask me, also don't ask me why I need you, or how did it happened that I fell for you. - Y/n answered angrily.

Victoria turned on her heel and left him. Y/n gritted his teeth, he was pretty sure she was going to spend time with Yuri, or someone else. He went back to his house, calming down on his way, until he got a message from Kotarou. It gave him the confirmation, that Victoria was indeed looking for consolation in Yuri's arms. If she could do it, so could he. Y/n called one of the numbers in his phone.

-Y/n, it's been a while. - he heard the voice of the girl in the speaker.

-Hey Yuui, what are you doing today? - he asked.

-Nothing interesting, just laying in my room. - she answered. - Sakamakis aren't home.

-So, no company? - Y/n asked, knowing very well what answer he will get.

-Come over if you want. - Y/n could hear her smiling.

-I'll be there in ten minutes.