Chapter forty six

Y/n woke up next morning with Vergilia at his side as always. He smiled seeing her peaceful sleeping face. In the moments like this he couldn't believe his luck. He didn't want to wake her up, but he felt hunger, so he carefully got himself out of the bed and went to the bathroom, then to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and looked through the contents in search of something to put together for breakfast. They had the food from his mother and Vergilia's parents in there, but Y/n wanted to leave it for lunch and dinner.

-Alright Gordon Ramsey – Y/n said to himself. - Get to work.

He took the eggs, tomatoes and ham out, along with some cream. He smiled lightly when he was making the scrambled eggs the way his grandpa used to do. That was all Y/n had left after him, memories and some of his recipes. He added some onion to the pan as well, before he finished it all off with the cream and put it on two plates. He made some toasts to go with it and looked at his work.

-Edible in my opinion. - he nodded to himself, before he put everything on the tray and carried it to the bedroom. - Good morning Mouse. - he said. Vergilia opened her eyes and stretched in bed, before sitting up slowly.

-You woke me up, you better have something to win me over with. - she tilted her head a bit.

-I made us breakfast love. - Y/n sat down on the bed and set the tray between them.

Vergilia started eating and nodded as she liked the taste. Y/n wasn't the best at cooking, that was true, but there were things he prepared well. And he was always down on learning something from his girlfriend, which made a lot of fun and a good way of spending quality time together.

-That's the best breakfast you've made so far. - she complimented.

-I still need more practice. - Y/n answered. - Though thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

-You also need to believe in yourself more Kitten. - Vergilia smiled and kissed Y/n's cheek, making him smile a bit.

After breakfast they cleaned up around the house a bit. Vergilia got to reading her newest book and Y/n didn't have too much to do. He looked around their bedroom before his eyes landed on his guitar. He neglected her for a while. Yes, her. He even named his guitar when he got it.

-Come Nevan, let's have some fun. - he smiled.

Y/n plugged the guitar and the amplifier up before he checked the tune. Once he adjusted the strings, he started to play and silently sing. His fingers felt stiff from not playing for so long, but it went away after a bit. It brought him fun and peace as usual. He almost forget how good it felt to just close his eyes and focus only about the music, surrounding him. The music that he was the source of.

-Jedes noch so schöne Erlebnis, jeden Triumph und jeden Sieg... meine allerbesten Momente, ich würd sie tauschen gegen dich. - he sang, his eyes closed.

-Electric version? - he perked up slightly startled, when he heard Vergilia's voice. - Nice to hear it.

-Thanks. - he smiled, as he set the guitar away. Vergilia sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, before she pecked his lips.

-You're quite sexy with that guitar, you know that? - she asked, to which Y/n nodded and blushed a bit.

-Am I not always sexy though? - he teased raising his eyebrow.

-Guitar makes you sexier, than usual. - Vergilia slowly leaned closer and kissed Y/n's neck. She knew perfectly well what it was doing to him. - How about you will show me what else those fingers can do?

Y/n didn't have to be told twice. He wrapped his arms around Vergilia's waist and stood up, before he carried her to the bed and didn't let her leave the bedroom, until dinnertime.

-You'll be louder than the amplifier. - he chuckled, making Vergilia laugh, before she pulled him in for a passionate kiss.