Chapter thirty three

Y/n was going to school whistling, with two colorful boxes in his hands. He couldn't wait to see the Sparda twins, who had birthday that day. Y/n took the last turn and stepped through the gate. He smirked seeing the looks he was getting from other students. He knew exactly what drew their attention.

Y/n made his way to the usual spot, where he met his friends. He was spotted right away, earning chuckles from them.

-Happy birthday! - he said and extended his hands to both Vergilia and Dante.

-What happened to your hair? - Vergilia asked chuckling, as she accepted the present.

-That's a very nice shade of blue. -Dante laughed.

-Thank you. - Y/n nodded. - I may want to keep it for longer.

-Good, it suits you. - Vergilia commented. - We will open the presents later, on the party.

-Fine with me. - Y/n agreed, then wrapped his arm around Vergilia's waist.

The day passed slowly, but uneventfully. Y/n had a lot of attention on him, mostly from girls. He chuckled to himself. Almost a year ago he would have pursued them, but that changed. Now he was completely crazy for Vergilia. Soon he would have to come up with something nice for their first anniversary.

After classes Spardas, Y/n and their friends went to their house by foot. They fooled around as they walked. Dante whined that they were teasing him, while Vergilia didn't suffer from the same treatment at all.

-You all focused on me! - he whined. -Lady is the worst!

-Vergilia has Y/n near her, I want to live. - Lady answered.

-At least you have woman's full attention. - Y/n chuckled. - You should enjoy it.

-It's so rare he can't deal with it. - added Levi.

It continued until they reached their destination. Sparda and Eva were already waiting for them with the cake and snacks. The twins received a lot of presents. Y/n couldn't wait until Vergilia would open the present he got her. He had a CD for Dante, the limited edition of his favorite band. Soon after Dante, Vergilia opened a small box. Inside she found two matching rings, one smaller with "Queen" written on it, and a bigger one signed for the "King".

-The smaller one fits on my finger, I wonder who is the other ring made for. - Vergilia said, looking at her boyfriend. - Care to try it on? - she asked as she handed the ring to Y/n. He accepted it and slid it on his finger.

-What a coincidence. - he said smirking as he intertwined their fingers, the rings shining against the other.

-Hold on, I need a picture for your wedding. - chuckled Sparda, as he took the camera out.

-You are really sure of that happening.- Y/n laughed.

-Yes, you already know I treat you as my son-in-law. - Sparda nodded. - Now get ready.

Y/n wrapped his arm around the small of Vergilia's back and pulled her closer. Right when Sparda pressed the button, Y/n kissed Vergilia's forehead. Sparda grinned as he examined the photo on the camera.

-It's perfect. - he said and showed the photo to his wife.

-I think we could have it on the fireplace among with other family photos. - Eva nodded. - Now time for the presents from us. - she said.

Sparda handed each of his kids a file with documents. They opened them and read through them. Dante was the first to start thanking his parents for the apartment, they bought for him. Vergilia was more silent, as she wanted Y/n to see it too, before she hugged her parents.

-Thank you for the trust. - she said. -As for the trust for Dante, what were you thinking?

-Taking under the consideration, that you are in a relationship with Y/n, I think the receipt of the trust evens out. - Dante responded to his sister

-Hey, I'm not that bad. - Y/n chuckled.

-Now not, but we knew how you were before Vergilia. - Akashi said.

-It's all long ago behind me. - Y/n said with a smile, looking at Vergilia with love in his eyes.

-And you have no idea how happy I am. -Seijurou smiled.

-I wonder, did you predict that we would end up together? - Vergilia asked.

-I had a feeling. - Akashi nodded. - Though it was difficult to move that devil in a right direction.

The afternoon continued until the evening. Sparda drove everyone off to their houses, while Y/n was allowed to stay the night, as usual.

-I love those hair. - Vergilia said as she was scratching behind Y/n's ear. - Consider keeping that color for longer. Although it's annoying when other girls are taking about you and the things they would do to you...

-I think I will print out an ownership certificate for you. - Y/n chuckled. - I don't care for the others.

-Good idea. - Vergilia answered and kissed his forehead.