Chapter twenty nine

The action came as announced, much to Y/n's surprise. Tenshin really brought Senri to his house on the next day. Y/n didn't have much to talk to him about, there was twelve years of difference between them and they met maybe three times in their lives, when Senri was smaller. They were strangers and it was more visible now. What also irked Y/n, was the fact that Tenshin called Senri sweetie, or his beloved son all the time, something he never called Y/n. He would never think that it bothered him, but it did. Vergilia seemed to notice his distress, because she laid her head in Y/n's lap, successfully getting his attention.

-How can help you, Mouse? - he asked, the frown on his face softening.

-I want my Kitten's attention. - Vergilia smiled at him.

-It's all yours. - Y/n returned the smile, his hand playing with her hair.

Vergilia sat up and moved to sit in Y/n's lap. He gladly accepted the hugs, he was receiving. He might not be important to his father, but  surely, he was number one to Vergilia. That knowledge alone was making Y/n's chest grow warm. "I'm going to fucking marry her" he thought, then nuzzled her neck.

-I love you. - he whispered in her ear, then kissed her temple.

-I love you too. - Vergilia responded and relaxed in Y/n's arms, before she reached out for the TV remote and turned it on.

After few hours Tenshin had to drive Senri back to his mother's house. Once he came back, he kept talking about Senri and telling Y/n about the things they do whenever they meet up. Y/n didn't really listen.

-Tomorrow I'm going to work. - Tenshin changed the subject, seeing that Y/n's wasn't paying attention. -Sakura will take care of you.

Y/n only nodded, he wasn't surprised that happened. It used to happen all the time in the past. Y/n would come to spend time with his father, then Tenshin would go to work and leave him with his family.

Time skip

On the next day Sakura took Y/n and Vergilia to meet her ex-brother-in-law and his son. Natsu was a cool guy, two years younger than Y/n. They got along immediately and talked about different stuff, mostly about cars and games.

-Y/n, come here for a moment. - Sakura called out to him.

-I'll be right back. - he answered and went to the living room. Vergilia was with her. - Yeah?

-Smell it. - Sakura said and handed him a little cup with something brown inside. - Just be careful, it's strong. - she laughed.

Y/n took it from her and smelled it. It was alcohol, but it didn't affect him. He shrugged and downed it atone go, making their eyes widen. It burned a bit, but it wasn't something Y/n wouldn't handle.

-Not bad. - he said.

Sakura took the bottle home. When they were leaving, Y/n and Natsu exchanged phone numbers, before they left. They walked home, since it wasn't too far. Once they arrived, they had lunch and Sakura brought three glasses to the table, along with the bottle.

-I won't be drinking. - said Vergilia.- I don't like alcohol.

-More for us. - Sakura shrugged and poured the first round.

They were drinking one round after another. Y/n knew that he was getting tipsy, but the alcohol wasn't going to his head too much. He felt fine. Sakura on the other hand was a completely different story. She was drunk. And drunk people have a tendency to have their tongues loosen up. Once the bottle was completely empty, Sakura had somethings to share.

-Listen up Y/n, I'm gonna tell you something about Senri and his mother. - she slurred. - He's not your brother. Just don't tell your father.

-How do you know? - he asked, pretending to be as drunk as her.

-I was friends with his mother before I started dating your father. - said Sakura. - And she told me in secret, that one time she had an argument with your father. Tenshin went to your grandmother's house for three days. During that time Senri's mother met up with her buddy and they fucked. And that's where Senri came from. - she said. - Just don't tell your father.

-Don't worry. - Y/n chuckled. - Most likely, I won't remember about it tomorrow.

-Your girlfriend will. - Sakura said.

-How so, she's more drunk than you. - Y/n answered and looked at Vergilia mouthing to her to play along.

-I don't remember already, I want to sleep. - Vergilia leaned on her boyfriend, playing indeed drunk.

-Me too. - Sakura said.

She went to bed, while Vergilia and Y/n took the couch they slept on for the past days.