Chapter twenty seven

Two weeks in France passed quickly. Y/n had plenty of pictures taken with his phone and memories in his head. One of the best two weeks he had in his life. He came back home, Spardas dropped him off. His mother was resting after work, so he didn't get much time to talk to her. He didn't need to anyway. He put all the photos on his computer, then took a nap.

Time skip

Y/n and Vergilia still had over a month of summer break. Y/n's mother tried to talk to him about getting him a job, but he always was on the fly to his girlfriend. He was spending a lot of time with her. From time to time he allowed himself to be stolen by Dante or Akashi too. Once that happened, they were all meeting up on the basketball court or in their usual burger restaurant.

-Have you decided who you want in the Committee already? - Dante asked during their current meeting up.

-I was thinking about Akashi, but he has a lot of duties in the Student Council and the basketball team. -he answered. - I haven't make any decision yet, I was busy after all. I would have to pick my new team too... - he trailed off.

-Don't worry about it for now. - Vergilia said. - You have plenty of time.

-That's true, take your time and be sure of your choices. - nodded Seijurou.

-The perspective of being completely in charge without Hibari around is kinda scary. - Y/n sighed, then took a bite of his burger.

-The only ones who might give you trouble would be the freshmen, who wouldn't know how it works in Rakuzan. - it was Lady's turn to talk. - You will deal with them how you did with Hibari. You were attending most of the fights anyway.

-Yeah, but now I will be giving out punishments instead of executing them. - Y/n responded.

-You'll be fine. - Lady waved her hand and smiled. - You'd be surprised how many people would stand up for you.

-I don't want to count on that. - Y/n shook his head. - But I will have to choose some people. Hope someone would also volunteer to join.

-Enough of that subject, you're worrying too much. - Vergilia said, seeing a frown on Y/n's forehead. It disappeared right away when she kissed his cheek.

Time skip

A week later Y/n's father contacted him out of the blue and invited him to his house. Y/n had to call him back, since the first call was picked up by his mother. Y/n's father said he wanted to spend some time with him and that his stepmother's kids wanted to meet him. Y/n met her only once three years before, he didn't see a reason why he would want to meet them too. Y/n wanted to refuse, but his mother advised him to go, also he remembered that Vergilia wanted to meet him.

-Come on, you'll spend some time with your little brother too. - Y/n's father said.

That did work on Y/n. He always refused to give up on the relationship with his little brother, until he started having doubts.

-Fine, I'll come. - he answered. - I also have someone to introduce to you.

-Great, I'll pick you up from (Town name) next week. - his father said.

-I'll get to you by bus, we don't live there anymore. - Y/n informed. - And I don't feel comfortable enough to give you my new address. We see each other on 14th.

-Fair enough. - Y/n's father sighed. Y/n could feel that he was holding back from arguing with him. - See you then.

-Yeah, bye. - Y/n answered and hung up.

Then he called Vergilia and let her know that they will have another trip in few days. She was pleased with the opportunity to meet the other half of Y/n's family.

-I appreciate that you considered that.- she said. - And I'm sure it will go well, maybe he really wants to work on his relationship with you.

-I don't think I want to. - Y/n muttered. - But I will give you anything you want, so if you want to meet him, you will.

-Thank you love. - Vergilia smiled – Come over tonight, Dante is inviting Lady and we are planning a double date. But I need my boyfriend to be there.

-I will let him know. - Y/n smirked. - I'll be there soon.