Chapter eight

It was the class with the homeroom teacher, when she announced that in their school there was a tradition of having the small party in each class with present for the classmates. It was supposed to integrate the class.

-You are taking one piece of paper from the bag here, on each there is a name written. Once you check, you are buying a present for that person. Then we are having a small feast with sweets or food you want and hand the presents out. - the teacher explained as she set the bag on her desk. - You are also not supposed to tell the others who you got. It's a surprise.

Y/n didn't really want to participate, but Hibari told him about that and advised against it. He said that it wouldn't look good if the member of the Committee backed off. Y/n waited for his turn, then he walked up to the bag. He took the piece of paper, and got back to his desk. He hoped to get Seijurou or Victoria, someone he knew enough to know what they may want. But the luck wasn't on his side as he found out when he read his paper. "Vergilia Sparda".

-Holly fuck. - he muttered, earning a curious look from Akashi. He showed him the paper.

-I can't say I didn't predict it. -Seijurou answered.

-Stop it, your Emperor Eye is freaking me out sometimes. - Y/n muttered sinking further in his seat. - You can predict what could be a good present for her though.

-That doesn't really work like this. - Akashi said. - I would help you, if I had an idea.

It stayed in Y/n's mind for the end of the day. He had two weeks to prepare the present. At least he had enough money spared so he didn't have to ask his mother for money. Problem was that he didn't have an idea what to get her. What he wanted to do though, was getting her something nice. He didn't know how, but he was determined.

Time skip

Two weeks passed without anything interesting happening. Y/n was arguing with his girlfriend, cheating back on her, hanging around with the basketball team and doing the Committee work. He even forgot he was supposed to get the present for Vergilia, but he was reminded of that, when Akashi asked him what was his ring size.

-Why, are you planning on marrying me?- Y/n laughed. - Sorry, I'm taken.

-Not when your girlfriend cheats on you. - answered Akashi.

-Now that burned. - Y/n chuckled. - But seriously, are you getting me a present?

-Not me, but I know who does. - Seijurou said. - I won't tell you who, but I can tell you that you want to give me the correct sizes.

Y/n needed a moment, but he reminded himself about the size he was wearing. Akashi was smart, Y/n had no idea to know who was getting him the present, because Akashi sent the message to someone.

-I hoped you will go to the one who asked and this way I will find out who that is. - Y/n said with a small pout. It's been a while since he did that.

-I predicted that, that's why I messaged that person. - Akashi answered. - Have you got yours?

-No. - muttered Y/n. - I forgot.

-Your middle name should be Chaos. - Seijurou shook his head.

-I like it. - Y/n chuckled.

After school Y/n started walking around the town, hoping he will find something. He didn't have time to order anything on the Internet anymore, so he needed to buy something locally. Y/n was getting more and more frustrated, as he felt like he was wasting time. He would buy something to eat, but if he did, he would have less money available for the present. He almost gave up, when something caught his eye. A blue rose in the glass, with blue lights around it. It seemed perfect. Y/n stepped in the shop and few minutes later he had the thing in his hands, even packed for a present. He even forgot he was hungry at that point, as he walked home.